onze

BONUS CHAPTER

nfsw

.

If I'm being honest, I almost didn't make it tonight.

I knew Taehyung would be at Lisa's party, and after my embarrassing drunk rant at my birthday party last year, I wasn't sure if I was ready to see him again. I managed to bail for the whole year, all of Jungkook's parties, just so I wouldn't see Taehyung again. But now, I really couldn't escape.

It was Lisa's birthday and she would never forgive me.

So, here I am: sitting in a corner, trying to ignore his presence and avoiding alcohol, after that humiliating scene at my party.

The party that was a complete shit show.

First, it all started two weeks before, when George and I broke up. After high school, he moved back to London and we were doing long distance for a few months, until I started to notice a different behavior. I was almost sure he was cheating on me. He denied, obviously, but I still had that gut instinct. We tried for about a month but I couldn't avoid being petty about the whole thing, so we just decided to break up and move on. He was free to do whatever he wanted in Oxford.

Then, on the day of my birthday; my narcissistic parents called me very early in the morning, from Switzerland, to ask me to not embarrass them. They didn't even bother in wishing me a happy birthday, and everything went downhill after that. The custom Valentino dress that I was going to wear got ripped when I was getting ready. Thirty minutes into the party, my brother was vomiting on the DJ, after pregaming too hard. Adding more caos, a drunk Jisoo went full psycho and slapped a girl because of Haein. Love the guy, but he's a bit too flirty and we are all very aware of Jisoo's jealousy.

To destabilize me completely, Taehyung and George show up almost at the same time. I mean, I did invited both. Didn't thought they would come, tho. Specially George after our breakup. I was in absolute shock that he got in a plane for twelve hours just to come to my party and had the balls to bring a girl with him.

The audacity of that motherfucker.

I succeed in ignoring him for almost all the party until the asshole decided that he wanted to talk to me. Yeah, sure dude, that's totally happening. Unfortunately, Jimin and Matt, his cute american beau, got involved in the mess and Matt punched George right in the face after he called them Faggots. That was enough for me. I had to escape. I had to breath. I couldn't be at that party anymore. I managed to escape to the rooftop where I knew it would be empty. I just wanted to be alone and thankfully my friends knew when I had to be left by myself, to be able to get my shit back together.

But then, he came.

The last person I thought would come for me.

I was just 9 years old when I saw him for the first time.

I was waiting outside the school principal office with the nurse after I fell from the playground monkey bars. I was obviously fine, but she insisted on calling my parents; I don't think she was that worried, she was probably just trying to get some brownie points for being so worried about me. Like they really cared...

A cute Taehyung barged out of the room with his mom in tow. He didn't seem happy and cursed her because he didn't wanted to move schools in the middle of elementary school. I remember being so shocked, because I would never speak like that to my parents. They would kill me. And then give my dead body to feed the sharks at the zoo.

The second time that I saw him was two days later, when he sat down next to me in our classroom. He had this curious look on his face, like he was analyzing me, studying my next move or something; I didn't gave much thought about it tho.