chapter 1

it was a another day at the hotel and Charlie wanted to take everyone out for the night.
Charlie: alright guys i thought we could all go out to a show tonight a great magician is performing tonight.
Alastor: and who is this magician?
Charlie: Tiffany Stardust she is incredible she performed for my birthday once, she is amazing Vaggie and i went out to see her a long time ago.
Vaggie: she's right so come on let's go.

*at a dine in theater*

everyone had found were seated at their tables then were served some drinks.
Angel: nice place.
Niffty: it really is.
Cherri: hey thanks for inviting me Angie.
Angel: oh no problem thought you'd enjoy this with us. the show had begun and Tiff appeared on the stage and as she took off her hat and bowed at the crowd.
Tiff: welcome ladies and gentlemen i hope your all ready for a very magical evening. (sees Angel) i don't believe it, (clears throat) let's continue with the show. Tiff did an incredible show and Angel was surprised by what he was seeing and knew it was his old childhood friend Tiffany.
Alastor: that was quite the show.
Rosie: Alastor i'm surprised to see you here.
Alastor: Rosie my good friend how are you?
Rosie: oh i'm well i always come to see my great great granddaughters performance she's just like her mother, i am so proud of her Tiffany is a very special girl.
Angel: wait what that was Tiff i haven't seen her since i died!
Cherri: oh so that's the girl you had a crush on. Angel blushed and playfully glared at Cherri.
Vaggie: where can we find her?
Rosie: she lives in Imp City Tiffany has friends there ask they know where she lives. but my dear rose always comes and visits, when she can.

Charlie: you know Tiffany Angel?
Angel: yeah we grew up together when we were alive but didn't think she would make it in Hell like this, i mean shit she looks great completely beautiful but i had no idea she was the most popular magician in hell. shit i think she might go crazy if she saw me like this.
Niffty: there's something under your hand. Angel looked under his hand and saw a card from Tiff as he saw it was her phone number.
Cherri: ooh i think she likes you. Angel blushed a bit and left the table as he saw Tiffany signing a few autographs for kids and she smiled at them, then used her magic to give the kids some toys.
Tiff: alright little ones it's time to head home and if your parents are throwing you a birthday party i'm the girl for the job, considering i used to do this when i was alive. now run along kiddos and have wonderful nightmares i can only hope i find my friend again that's if he remembers me. Tiff went to get her bag and went to Imp City so she could relax.

*in Imp City*

Tiff went to her mansion as she invited her friends to stay with her then went up to her room and sat down on the bed, then picked up the picture of her and Angel from when they were still alive.
Tiff: (sigh) i wonder if you do remember me Anthony (realizes something) wait a minute the same style of hair it can't be, no way it's him but he probably won't recognize me since well i'm a different demon. Tiff was a different kind of demon she had red eyes and no horns like her friends she almost looked like, Charlie but different she had fangs but Tiff was straight different for being a doll demon. Tiff heard her friends voices and went downstairs as she leaned against the wall while smiling at them.
Tiff: so how was work guys?
Blitz: it went well but thanks for letting us live with you Tiff. but how was your show tonight?
Tiff: it went great but i think i saw Anthony the question is if he even goes by that anymore. but if you and Stolas are doing your little rendezvous do it somewhere else or at least at his palace, you know i love him as a good friend but none of your nasty play here.
Blitz: what about you with a man. Tiff growled and her hair moved like snakes as she glared at him then stomped up the stairs as she went to her room.
Moxxie: that was uncalled for you know she's never been with a man before she's rejected every man who's hit on her or asked her out.
Millie: it's true she did Tiff was waiting for years for her friend but what if he is that spider demon.
Loona: if it is then you three might wanna take her there i'm heading to a party with Tex.

*next day*

the sun had shined through Tiff's window as she was still sleeping and heard her phone go off, then grabbed it as she noticed the number was unknown she answered it to hear Charlie's voice on the other end.
Charlie: hello is this Tiffany Stardust?
Tiff: (yawns) depeneds on who's asking? if this is Asmodeous i swear i'm still mad about what happened at the club.
Charlie: oh no it's not it's Charlie you performed at one of my birthday parties in the past.
Tiff: (yawns and gets out of bed) oh yeah you sure were cute when i arrived but what do you need princess?
Charlie: i was wondering if you'd come to the hotel and i'm worried about Angel he hasn't come out of his room since he got back from his job, and i noticed he had a black eye think you can help him. Tiff heard about his work and knew it was Valentino she made a lot money while performing her magic shows and knew what to do.
Tiff: don't worry Charlie i kno what to do i am going to deal with the vees myself, and don't tell Angel cause i know he might freak out. there's going to be a meeting at your Dad's castle and i am going with my Grandmother Rosie, and i know what i'm doing just don't let Angel know i want to surprise him for when i visit your hotel. Charlie agreed and hoped that Tiff's plan would work Tiff got changed into her black dress that was a gift from Millie and did her usual make up style, then put her hair up in a ponytail braid then walked downstairs as the others saw how she looked.
Blitz: (wolf whistles) damn look at you nice outfit.
Tiff: thanks look i am leaving for a meeting at Lucifer's castle so please don't do anything stupid, (grabs bag) just go too work and come back safe. Tiff walked out the door as she saw her limo up front then got in and texted Charlie that she was on her way to the meeting.

*at Lucifer's castle*

all the overlords had arrived and Tiff hugged her Great Great Grandmother as she hugged back.
Rosie: oh it is so wonderful to see you my precious flower.
Tiff: i know Great Grandma i wish we could spend more time together but your busy being an overlord and shit like that.
Rosie: (chuckles) oh goodness you have changed so much since you arrived here in hell.
Tiff: i know but i'm just happy to be with you more. (sees Alastor) oh hello you must be Alastor Great Grandma told me about you, i can see she was right about you being a deer demon.
Alastor: why thank you my dear i can see where you get your beauty from you look just like your great grandmother.
Tiff: thank you Alastor but if you'll both excuse me i have a pimp to deal with and i promise Great Grandma i won't fight him, nor will i kill him i don't want you to worry so much. Tiff walked over and cleared her throat which caught the vees attention.
Velvette: i know you your the magician your all over social media.
Tiff: and i know of you Velvette though i gotta admit i love your style but i have a proposal for Valentino.
Valentino: and that is?
Tiff: i am willing too pay you so much money for Angel Dust he could be of use too me. when Rosie and Alastor heard that Tiff winked at them Alastor knew what she was doing.
Rosie: Tiffany darling are you sure about this?
Tiff: i'm sure Great Grandma. so what do you say Valentino (holds out money) do we have a deal?

Valentino: alright you got yourself a deal sweetheart (holds out Angel's contract) he's all yours he was the best fuck i ever had though. but now you can use him for whatever. Tiff smirked knowing what she did and hoped that Angel would be happy to see her again. after the meeting was over Tiff went to the hotel and hoped her outfit was proper for seeing him again, Tiff fixed her hair and felt nervous about everything.
Alastor: nervous my dear?
Tiff: (jumps) oh shit Alastor don't do that fuck!
Alastor: what're you doing outside the door?
Tiff: i'm just nervous i mean what if Angel doesn't recognize me we were friends when were kids and now we're here, both in Hell.
Alastor: you never know unless you try. Alastor opened the door and Tiff thanked him then walked inside.
Charlie: Tiff your here!
Tiff: i am but just a little nervous about seeing an old friend after so many years.
Vaggie: i'm sure he'd be happy to see you again. let me show you where his room is. Vaggie guided Tiff to Angel's room and she stood in front of the door then knocked on it only to hear Angel's voice.