chapter 3

Angel and Tiff both leaned in as they kissed each other and smiled at each other.
Tiff: i guess it's official now huh?
Angel: i guess it is. Tiff smiled as she giggled and kissed Angel as he kissed her back then went to join their friends, they all had a few drinks then went back home Tiff had only a couple of drinks but felt nothing and she texted Charlie about Angel staying at her place for the night.
Tiff: alright Angie let's get you too my room you had way too many drinks you goofy spider. Tiff helped Angel get his jacket off then laid him down as she took off his boots, Tiff smiled at Angel then covered him with the blanket and kissed his head.
Tiff: sweet dreams my love. Tiff went to the bathroom so she could get changed and climbed into bed as she cuddled up to Angel while he was sleeping.

*next day*

Tiff's phone was going off and she yawned then saw it was Asmodeous calling and she answered it too see what he wanted.
Asmodeous: hi Tiffany was it?
Tiff: just call me Tiff Asmodeous what do you want cause my boyfriend asleep right next too me, and he's got a bit of a hangover.
Asmodeous: oh well congrats on that i saw on your Sinstagram but listen think you can go with Fizz to the contest rehersal, you know just in case and also since your magic is stronger than Mammon's.
Tiff: (groans) ugh listen Asmodeous (gets up from bed) i can't i have a packed day today i have a few things to do for my performance and i have to perform at a birthday party, you know how it is but look i'm sure Angel would love to get to know Fizz. my baby is great with guns so consider it. and i'm gonna let you know something.
Asmodeous: what?
Tiff: i haven't been to the Greed Ring since dealing with Moxxie's old man and i have a bad feeling he's sculking around there, but don't worry i gave Fizz a little charm to let me know if he's in danger. i promise to do what it takes to help you have my word. after the call Angel was told what he needed to do and kissed Tiff on her cheek as he went to get ready.
Tiff: be careful babe it is the Greed ring but i added a little something to your boot there's a hidden knife in there use it if nessecary.
Angel: (kisses Tiff) i promise now i gotta go bye baby. Angel left and saw the guys fighting as he tried to stop them.
Blitz: what the hell are you doing here?
Angel: apparently stopping you two from fighting i owe Tiff for what she did to get me away from my ex boss. a lasso went around all three of them and they all hit the wall.
Blitz: oh fuck me.
Angel: you know these guys?
Fizzaroli: and for the record we are not friends. while the guys were distracted Fizzaroli used the charm Tiff gave him and knew it would tell Tiff that he was in trouble.

*with Tiff*

Tiff: wait what Stolas what're you doing here? right before either of the guys could answer Asmodeous's phone went off the same with Tiff's, as she saw it was a picture of Angel tied up as she was scared for him. after seeing the video Tiff's eyes were turning red and she felt horns coming from her head as she yelled in anger.
Tiff: CRIMSON THAT NO GOOD LOUSY SELFISH PIECE OF SHIT! both Asmodeous and Tiff were angry but Tiff wasn't calming down as she was growling and Asmodeous calmed down all except for Tiff she was still raging made.
Asmodeous: holy shit i never knew you had it in you Tiff you good?
Tiff: not really and excuse the horns i keep them put away i never really made a deal with Lucifer before, but Lilith showed me how to hide them it's why you never see them. they only come out when i'm really mad considering who's great great granddaughter i am Crimson is going to regret taking, my boyfriend the same with Striker if i find one scratch on Angel it's going end in fucking blood shed.
Stolas: are you sure your stable enough to after them alone?
Tiff: someone has to go and find them Crimson could give Angel back to Valentino, after i went through the trouble of getting him away from there!
Asmodeous: okay girl calm down before i tie you up.
Tiff: don't even think about it. but the question is what does Crimson want from me i have no fucking secret that i am dating the ex porn star, i'm the one who has his contract so i am going to fucking murder Crimson he's mine personally.
Asmodeous: Angel is lucky to have you as his girlfriend now go, and kick some ass. Tiff smiled and hugged Asmodeous as he hugged her back Tiff went to find the guys and heard gun shots coming from the junkyard and knew what to do as she remembered everything she was taught.
Tiff: alright just like Lucifer taught me control it and don't let it take control of you don't let your anger take over you. Tiff focused and used her powers to blow a hole in the wall which surprised all the men.

*at the junkyard*

the men were surprised by what had happened and a heeled boot stepped through it revealed to be Tiff as she was glaring at Crimson and Striker.
Angel: there's by girl.
Striker: your dating her lucky bastard.
Crimson: tell me about it.
Tiff: i have warned you Crimson to stay away from my friends but it seems you didn't listen too me, but i should tell you this i was trained by both the king and queen of Hell so now your both fucking dead! shadows of night and day help defeat the ones i wish end their lives and break their throats! the shadows attacked Striker and Crimson as the goons looked at Tiff while she was glaring at them.
Tiff: your boss is dead along with the cowboy now leave and maybe you'll survive. the goons ran off and the guys looked at Tiff as she looked at them but put her horns away, then walked out of the warehouse and told the boys to move their asses.
Tiff: get in the car of i'm going to hurt all three of you. the guys all ran to the car and got in as Tiff drove the car and helped Fizz get inside since he got a bit wounded.

*at Tiff's house*

Blitz: uh thanks for saving my ass.
Tiff: sure but i'm glad Fizz used the charm i gave him but i was asked by Velvet to be in her show, she asked me to model one of her outfits said it's supposed to be really me. her words not mine but i could do it and you get to see it Angel since i'm inviting you too the show.

*at the show*

all the models were doing their thing then it was time for the finale Velvet gave the DJ the cue to play a song for Tiff and knew it would help with the song.

Velvet: now ladies and gentlemen the final outfit of the evening worn by my good friend the best magician in all of Hell Tiffany Stardust! a shadow appeared and Tiff was doing her own moves and the curtains moved which showed everyone the outfit she was wearing that was a torn crop top with a leather jacket spike choker that had a gem hanging from it, while wearing fingerless gloves her hair was done up in a wavey ponytail and skull earrings with black leather pants and knee high heeled boots with spikes on the heels. Tiff was walking down the runway as she was posing for the cameras and blew a kiss to Angel as he smiled at her, Tiff spun around then walked back stage but got scared by Angel when she saw him.
Tiff: you scared the shit out of me.
Angel: sorry but you were great out there and you look like a rock star in this outfit.
Velvet: she does so it's yours Tiff so go ahead and head home. they both said bye and went to the hotel as Tiff was tired and she was petting Keekee and she was purring, then felt Fat Nuggets nudge her leg.

*at the hotel*

Angel: here i got you a drink your favorite a fruit cocktail.
Tiff: thanks Angie how did i get so lucky to have you? Angel sat down next to Tiff and they cuddled then heard Lucifer come in which surprised them, Tiff snuck away and she was in Angel's room while pacing and didn't know what to do since her teacher was at the hotel.
Tiff: oh fuck Lucifer is here and i am so screwed he hasn't seen me since i came to Hell shit what will he say once he sees me? Angel walked into his room and saw Tiff freaking out.
Angel: hey hey calm down and look at me it's going to be alright i promise now come on let's go. Tiff followed Angel and she was holding her arms then heard Lucifer's voice.
Lucifer: wow you've changed since i last saw you.
Tiff: yeah i know but I've gotten stronger since then. but how have you've been?
Lucifer: I've been alright busy as king and you've been busy yourself.
Tiff: yeah i have and well now i'm with my childhood friend. Tiff and Angel both held each others hands as they smiled at each other then Lucifer walked over and held Tiff's hand.
Lucifer: i hope you two will be very happy together.