chapter 6

the girls had all made it downstairs and Rosie was going to join everyone else but first saw that Tiff wasn't moving.
Rosie: you'll be alright darling just breath.
Tiff: alright i'm just a bit nervous is all Grandma Rosie.
Rosie: you'll be alright now it's time i will be giving you away my beloved granddaughter. Rosie was walking Tiff down the aisle and kissed her forehead then walked over and sat with Alastor, Lucifer was doing the honot of officiating the wedding.
Lucifer: dearly beloved we are gathered here today to join together these two very loving souls, Tiffany Stardust and Angel Dust two lovers who are about to be one. now Angel has some vows he'd like to say for his bride.
Angel: Tiff from the moment i saw you at your magic show i knew it was the most beautiful girl i met when i was alive, and now here we are about about to be married. i love you with all my heart the most magical woman i love.
Lucifer: now the rings. Razzle came over with the rings and held them up Angel and Tiff both took the rings and Angel placed Tiff's ring on her finger.
Angel: with this ring i promise to love and cherish you Tiff i will always be by your side no matter what.
Lucifer: now you Tiffany.
Tiff: (places ring on Angel's upper left hand) with this ring i shall always cherish the time we have together and never let anything tear us apart, i will fight to keep you by my side.
Lucifer: do you Angel take Tiffny to be your beloved wedded wife through sickness and in health till death do you part for as long as you both shall live?
Angel: i do.
Lucifer: and do you Tiffany take Angel to be your beloved wedded husband through sickness and in health till death do you part as long as you both shall live?
Tiff: i do.
Lucifer: with the power vested in me i now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride. Angel and Tiff both leaned and kissed each other as their friends and family cheered for the newly weds.

*weeks later*

Tiff was helping around the hotel since they had to rebuild it after a fight but it's over, turns out Mammon was tricked by Adam and now their both dead.
Angel: hey babe i need some help over here.
Tiff: coming Angie you know it really sucks we lost one brave bastard.
Angel: he was but now we can honor his sacrafice for protecting us. Tiff walked over to the portrait and placed a flower down in front of it as she smiled at him.
Tiff: he may have not made it into heaven but at least we're all still here not what i expected for my first honey moon, but Mammon is dead and we're all still alive. but Adam and his lieutenant are gone i had a bit of a talk with Sera she wanted, to turn things back to normal after i told her demons tend to kill each other from time to time the angels decided to leave us be until it's time for the extermanation.
Lucifer: you did the right thing.
Lilith: i agree with Lucifer you did the right thing Tiffany at least you do something wonderful for your Grandmothers people.
Tiff: yeah well both her and Alastor have the same taste in flesh which is not me i don't eat that stuff that's all them, the thought of eating flesh kinda makes me sick.
Lilith: i don't blame you it's not pleasent to see. everyone went inside since the reconstruction was done Tiff felt herself get scooped up and saw it was her husband.
Tiff: really Angel?
Angel: yes during the construction Charlie and i put something special. well technically it's my old room but it's something for us. Charlie held out the key and Angel took Tiff up to the room.

*at the room*

Angel was guiding Tiff to his old room and opened the door as he showed her what had happened to it.
Tiff: Angel this is amazing i can see how much thought was put into this.
Angel: with some ideas from Cherri so now that we're alone your mine. Tiff screamed when she was grabbed by her waist and brought her over to the bed as they started to make love to each other.

(a/n: sorry if the chapter was short)