chapter 8

it had been five years since Lily was born and she was walking with her Mom too Cannibal town, to see Rosie Lily looked just like Tiff but had ths same color hair as her parents but with pink ends. and she had Angel's eyes. Lily was wearing a cute little red long sleeve dress that went down to her feet and, wearing little black flats with a rose in her hair while wearing a little music note necklace. once they arrived at the emporium Tiff saw Susan.
Susan: Tiffany how are you?
Tiff: been busy and of course takin care of my daughter Susan this is Lily Stardust.
Susan: aw aren't you adorable nice too meet you Lily.
Lily: it's nice too meet you too Susan.
Susan: she's adorable Tiffany your a lucky woman to have your husband and daughter.
Tiff: i know but we can't keep Grandma Rosie waiting come on honey. Lily followed Tiff and walked into the emporium as they were greeted by Alastor and Rosie.
Alastor: Tiffany delighted to see you again my dear.
Tiff: it's always good to see you Alastor how has your talk show been going?
Alastor: wonderful and the hotel is a bit busy. (sees Lily) well hello Lily you look just like your Mother.
Rosie: she does how are your girls?
Tiff: we're good Grandma Rosie but you haven't seen Lily since she was a baby.
Rosie: oh my stars Lily look at you so much like your mother i watched over her while she was growing up, and i couldn't be more proud of her especially when she and your Father got married. then they found out they were having you Lily i'm just so happy to have my great great great granddaughter. Lily smiled and hugged Rosie as she picked up her great great great granddaughter.
Tiff: i was wondering if you'd like to join us for lunch Grandma Rosie.
Rosie: oh i would love to honey but you know how business is.
Tiff: i know but Charlie is having a little party at the hotel to celebrate something which i don't know what, so i gotta head to the studio and meet up with Velvette for my dress.

Rosie: alright girls come by anytime i'm always happy to see my granddaughters. they all hugged each other then Tiff and Lily went to the studio as they saw Melissa at the door she guided the girls inside.

*at the studio*

Velvette: hi girls and Lily you've gotten big look how cute you are.
Lily: hi Velvette.
Tiff: think you can make me a dress for Charlie's party tonight?
Velvette: of course now let me think of a design and i can get started. but what exactly kind of dress would you like mermaid or a ball gown maybe a low cut sexy dress?
Lily: why not a ball gown Mommy would look really pretty that way.
Velvette: not a bad idea Lily i know just the dress for your Mom wanna help me?
Lily: yeah! Tiff and Velvette both chuckled at her enthusiasum. they both got to work and Tiff was making something to wear with the dress.

*tiny time skip*

after the girls had finished making a couple of dresses then went to the hotel for the party. but got surprised by everyone which made Tiff hold her heart.
Tiff: what the fuck is this?
Charlie: your anniversary party.
Tiff: I almost forgot about that it's been five years since Angel and I got married and since we've had our babygirl.
Angel: sure has but you look really gorgeous.

Tiff: (twirls) thanks Velvette made it and of course our little girl helped out Lily added the feathers

Angel: she could become a great fashion designer one day Lily wanna dance with Daddy?
Lily: I would love to Daddy. they went to share a dance and Lily was picked up then tossed into the air as she was laughing.

(A/N: sorry if the chapter was short)