chapter 4

both Angel and Tiff smiled then walked over to the couch as they sat down then Tiff's phone went off.
Tiff: excuse me guys i need to take this. Tiff went to the hall and began talking to whoever is on the phone.
Lucifer: friend of hers?
Charlie: oh Tiff has a few friends where she lives but i have a feeling this could be one of them.
Tiff: well from what i heard Fizz is entering Greed's yearly clown pagent and he asked me to help him out.
Angel: then why don't you?
Tiff: babe i'm a magician not a singer i mean yes i sang when i was alive but i focused more on my magic i could never sing in front of people, i would just embarrass myself i could never sing in front of people. Angel held Tiff close as she leaned her head on his chest as his head was on her head.
Lucifer: i know you can do it Tiffany show them who you are.
Tiff: your right come on Angel we got some work to do my love. they both left and went to Greed as they were getting ready for a performance another limo appeared which surprised Blitz.

*in Greed*

a heeled boot stepped out of the limo and revealed it to be Tiff as the crowd went wild for their favorite magician. Angel stood next to her as they walked up to the guys.
Asmodeous: well I'll be damned look at you.
Tiff: i know but you can thank Velvette for the new outfit i thought i could wear it for this occassion. also Angel wanted to come with me so we are going to show Mammon what we can do since i thought everyone here would be surprised by musical voice.
Blitz: i didn't even know you could sing.
Angel: you'd be surprised by what she can do so let's go and Fizz i wish you luck man. after many of the challenges Tiff whistled at Fizz and caught his attention then she walked over and smiled down at the young imp, Tiff did a little magic trick and gave the kid a stuffed Fizzi which surprised him and hugged Tiff as she hugged him back. Tiff and Fizz both did sign langauge to the kid as he smiled.
Tiff: i hope your all ready for the finally but i will be singing then the finalists will do their acts. so enjoy the show now i must get ready. both her and Angel went to get ready for their performance and knew what to do.
Tiff: alright you ready?
Angel: born ready baby. they both shared a kiss then got ready to sing. as the lights went out Tiff sent her magic and it created a special area for both her and Angel, then they appeared on the stage which made the crowd go crazy as they cheered the music had began and Tiff began to sing.

Groove, slam, work it back
Filter that, baby, bump that track
Groove, slam, work it back
Filter that, baby, bump that track
Groove, slam, work it back
Space Cowboy, just play that track
Gaga in the room, so starstruck
Cherry, cherry, cherry, cherry, boom, boom

Rollin' out to the club on the weekend
Stylin' out to the beat that you're freakin'
Fantasize, I'm the track that you're tweakin'
Blow my heart up

Put your hands on my waist, pull the fader
Run it back with original flavour
Queue me up, I'm the 12 on your table
I'm so starstruck

I'm so starstruck (struck)
Baby, 'cause you blow my heart up
(I'm so starstruck)
(Baby, 'cause you blow my heart up)
(I'm so) Starstruck
Baby, 'cause you blow my heart up
(I'm so starstruck)
(Baby, 'cause you blow my heart up, baby, 'cause you blow my heart up)

Baby, now that we're alone, got a request
Would you make me number one on your playlist?
Got your Dre headphones with the left side on
Wanna scratch me back and forth, back and forth? Uh-huh