Introduce Them All

Main Actors
Manik 15
Nandani 15
Side Actors
Alya 15
Dhruv 15
Cabir 15
Mukti 15
Navya 15
Abhimanyu 15
Vibha 15
Harshad 16
Soha 16
Aryaman 16
Small Roles
Niyonika
Raj
Bublu
Ronny
Arima
Piya
Alisha
Shetal
Manik Malhotra
He is the hottie of his school "Warrior High." He is very rich and spoiled by his mother (Niyonika she loves him very much opposite of ky2), he has never cleaned anything in his life, he has always lived an easy life without any troubles. He love the color red, and black, he loves to watch stars and also play the guitar, and his friends(Fab 5 Alya, Dhruv, Cabir, Mukti and the leader Manik) are equal to family for him.

Nandani Murthy
She is a orphan who is very kind and generous to everyone she meets. Some kids in the orphanage take advantage of her kindness and generosity, they convince her to their part of the work. Her life was very difficult compared to Manik's. She loves the color red as that is the color her father loved and he believed that red represented love, she love fireflies as her mother used to say "when fireflies glow their is true love in the air", she also loves to play sitar and she her best friends are Vibha and Navya they trust each other like family.
Cabir Dhawan
Fun-loving guy who is understands Manik the best. He is also a prankster. He and Navya will play an important role as Cupids..Drummer of Fab 5 ( and he is not gay )
Navya Naveli
She is a fun girl with positive thoughts and can get worried for small reasons especially when it is about her friends. She is best friends with Vibha and Nandani. She can be a prankster at times and is a big fan of Fab 5. She and Cabir play an important roles as Cupids
Dhruv Vedant
He is a cute and organized guy who is into studies. He is innocent and always feels safe around his friends. He keeps Fab 5 organized and he is Manik's buddy, only one after Nandani who can calm him down.
Alya Saxena
She is a fitness freak who loves to do yoga everyday and the prettiest girl in school.  She is really into fashion and wants to be a fashion designer as well being on the keyboards with Fab 5. She is the neat one who is organized and follows all the rules of the school. She has a brother Harshad who is one year older than her. ( she has no feelings for Manik )
Harshad Saxena
He is the vamp in our sweet story. He hate Manik and the Fab 5 for some reasons and he used to be best friends with Mukti until Soha came along(so that is why Fab 5 hates him and Soha). He is the handsome dude in Warrior High, before Manik came.
Aryaman Khurana
He is the kind guy for Nandani and Manik but not for anyone else. He is with the group of Harshad, his twin sister Soha and Arima.
Soha Khurana
She is the vamp with Harshad and his best friend after she broke Mukti and Harshad's friendship, she hates Fab 5 and doesn't care about Nandani or her friends. She hangs out with Harshad, her twin bro Aryaman and Arima.
Niyonika Malhotra
She is Manik's mother and loves him very much after his husband died in a car accident. She sort of spoiled Manik by giving him what ever he wanted so he doesn't feel like he doesn't have a father. She is the owner of S.P.A.C.E Academy.
Vibha Anand
She is the organized one and she follows the rule. She is best friends with Navya and Nandani. She fits best with Dhruv and Alya since they are like her as well.
Mukti Vardhan
She is the tomboy type girl who helps Cabir with all his plans and pranks. She is the best friend with Cabir and understands him best. She is plays the electric guitar in Fab 5
Abhimanyu
He's a sweet guy...friends with Nandani...gives good advice....supports Fab 5 against Harshad....and he's also smart

So those r the character....obviously u'll get know them more in the story