Chapter 21

Hello people........hope u enjoyed the last part.......😀😀😉😉.........anyways on with the next part.....

Itna acha moment tha.........phir sub Kuch bigad ne le liye...........hui gym teacher ki grand entry......"Manik is she fine now.......I got the doctor here" then the doc checked her pulse rate....and said"she will be fine.....she needs lunch..........and she will need to take the day off.." The doctor got up to go when Manik stopped him" ummmm.......doc can I stay with her........woh actually kya hai na ki.......before u came......while she was fainted.......she saw a bad dream.....and she wanted me to be with her.......in case........so can I.." The doc was confused.......but still nodded a yes.....as he was concerned for her......with that little scene the gym teacher left and dismissed them for lunch.....while walking in the hall.......
Cabir: Manik sachi me......u just need a reason to bunk school......
Manik: aur nai toh kya.......do u remember u used to do the same..........
Cabir: what do u mean by used to..........I still do...remember Mukti.......
Mukti: yaaaa....I remember........BTW(By The Way) ..........that class was boring
Dhruv: aur..........in elementary.......u both would convince me.......and when caught......I would also get punished with u..
Manik: buddy........dost ke liye choti moti sacrifices toh.......hoti rehti hai........😉😉
Cabir: yaaa.......bud.....it happens......part of life........live the dream.........feel the dream......and.......
Mukti: cabir just say it.......aur dialogues nai hai........don't hesitate......we r ur friends.......
Harshad: HELLO......juniors..........missing us by now...............awwwww.......sooo sweet of u......
Manik: stop daydreaming Harshad..............the day we miss u.........that day will change the history of the world.....
Soha: anyways........why r u guys having lunch sooo late.........
Aryaman: sis this respect.......phele badé Khale phir hum juniors will eat......
Manik: esa Kuch nai hai........
Arima: ohhhhh maybe........insab ko punishment mili hogi.......respect is too much to ask from them.......
Mukti: Arima........long time no talk..........see she is the only understanding one I ur group...........uall are never gonna hear anything respectful........from our mouth towards u......get it......
Alya: bhai plzz take ur gang and go from here.......plzzz let us eat........
Harshad: tum apne bhai ko esa keh rahi ho.......
Cabir: Harshad ur lucky u got a sister like her......she still calls u bhai........abhi bhi tumhari kadar karti hai........
Harshad: sooo she has a choice..........she can quit doing that if she wants.......
And by hearing this Alya runs out of the room crying..........Nandani follows her........but before she does"go guys can someone get the food packed for her.....plzz" and she goes to the dorm room......followed by Mukti.......the guys handle Harshad........
Manik: Harshad......tu kabhi bhi nai sudhar sakta.......arrrrreee......she ur sister......ur own blood......at least care for her..
Soha: usé jo karna hai woh kare......don't force my friend.........
Cabir: Harshad.......at least go clam her down......give her a hug......we are there for her......but u are her real brother.......more than us she needs a hug from u........
Harshad: what is she.......a five-year old.........she can manage herself........if u care so much than to her .........we are getting late for class.......
Navya and Vibha had the a sandwich packed for everyone.......as no one had lunch.........Manik and Cabir left followed by Navya and Vibha with a pack of food in their hands......they reach the dorm and find Alya crying............Manik knows how much it hurts her..........*flashback* Alya was crying........in the school garden in recess.......and Manik was there to clam her down....Manik knew she was crying cause of Harshad...and he had no siblings so he didn't know what to do except just be there and encourage her to stop crying *flashback over*
Nandani: Alya.....calm down......I don't have a sibling but......I know it hurts when the other doesn't care about you.....or is upset with you.........in the orphanage I had many friends......rather all them my siblings.......and when any of them were upset with one another or with me.......or one didn't care or anything like that......I felt it.....like a real sister........but Alya we all need to understand......no matter what happens we have to move on........the show can't stop.....
Alya just cried and cried she looked up at Nandani and hugged her tight, Nandani also hugged her back, and Manik was standing there
Manik(in mind): at least koi toh hai..... That can take care of Alya except for me......Mukti....she doesn't know how to deal with feeling......Cabir can make her laugh but.....can't explain it to her........Dhruv.....well he is Dhruv.......usse sari baté(é= "ay" sound in French) nai samjha sakta........
Navya: Alya yeh sab toh Nandani hi samjha sakti hai........she understands feelings the best.........
Mukti: no....not only Nandani....lekin Manik bhi Alya ko same technique se samjata hai.....lekin he uses different examples........
Alya: thanks Nandani........ I really feel better......and ur right.....the show has to go on........
Nandani: see that's the spirit........yeh hi sune na tha muje.......
Manik: ohhhh.....so someone else took my job.......
Mukti: nai Manik she was the back up...........😊😊
Manik: ohhhhhh really........she was the back up😡😡
Cabir: lekin the back up did an awesome job..........Manik tum se bhi acha.....😉😉😀😀
Navya: konsa job........Manik tum job karté ho............hiiiii........muje toh pata hi nai.......Manik so how much do u make???????? 100??????? 500??????? Kitna.......if so......I want to work too..........Kuch toh bolo............
Cabir: ap Kuch bolne de tab hi toh yeh bol paéga.......
Manik: miss Navyaji.......before jumping.....leaping.....what ever...........
Navya: oh you forgot hopping.......
Manik: jo bhi ho........before u start jumping to conclusions.....lemme tell u we were joking around.......the "job" I was talking about was calming down Alya......cuz.....usually I am the one who stops Alya from crying.....And this time Nandani did that..........aur rahi baat job ki......I don't need to......cuz my pocket money is more than that......at least 1000 rupees.........
Navya: toh ese bolté hai na.....tum he itna long lecture déné ki zarorat nai padti........
Principal(P): lecture se yaad aya.....u should be in ur classes.......don't u think??!????
Everyone feared😱😱😰😰,even though they knew she was nice.They all were thinking of excuses,then all spoke at once, the principle was confused.......
P: shuhhhh............don't speak at once........let one explain.......Yeha ki best student is Nandani......bolo
Nandani: woh mam kya hai na ki......Alya..........was crying......she was really upset the way her brother treated her.........and her friends.......also we didn't have lunch so Manik, Cabir, Navya, and Vibha......got lunch......and me and Mukti were.....trying to calm her down.......then these four came to cheer up the mood........then Manik, Cabir, Navya and Mukti were joking around......then u came........
P: soooo why didn't u have lunch.......
Manik: that was for two reasons........first Nans....was unconscious and we had to get her in full hosh.........then when we came in for lunch we met.....our kind seniors.....and don't know why the seniors started to verbal fight us and Alya stared crying was Harshad said something rude to her.........and mam......even after that Harshad and his friends also told us........" We won't leave u next time"......
P: ok after this u can go to u to ur 5th class of the day and after school........I will have a chat with Harshad and friends......don't worry if they do that again........just come and tell me......I will punish them bad......
All: yess mam.........thank you mam........

Bonjour people........hope u liked this chapter.......sooooo......sorry I updated super late but......now till my winter breaks it will be late.........STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT UPDATE.... Lot's of love......by Peace0708..... 😘😘😉😊😊😀😀👋🏻👋🏻