Chapter 24

Hey guys....hope u enjoyed the previous part.......and now on with the new part...😉😉

He leaves for the library........and today.......don't know what.......he decides to help the librarian to organize the books on the shelves........
Manik: mam........can I help out in the library????
Librarian: sure.........but are u familiar with books??????
Manik: well I'm a jock so......I usually focus on sports...........so.....no I'm not familiar with the books......
Librarian: no prob.......but great to know that ur an athlete.........u can organize the sports section........
Manik: I also keep interest......in technology..........
Librarian: that's perfect.....I needed an I.T person and got one......great......
Manik: ohh....I am not the only one interested in tech.........Nandani also carries interest in tech.......
Librarian: I know......she help out after school........with the books and the computers........u can come if u want to......
Manik: yess for sure........soo what in computers do u need help in.......
Librarian: well many things..........by the way do u have any spares????
Manik: yess at least once everyday..........
Librarian: ohh Jesus..........that's perfect.........do u mind spending ur spare in being my assistant to teach tech......like my back up........
Manik: yesss.....that is perfect for me as well.......I always get bored in spare anyways.......
Librarian: so done.......every spare I will meet u.....
Manik: I almost forgot.....mam can u teach me how to organize the books into the shelves......
Librarian: haan chalo.........
Manik pushes the box of books with his one hand......the librarian shows him for what to look for and how to place it in the shelf..........in 1/2 N hour the librarian and Manik finish the box of books
Librarian: I thinking u should leave for ur class...... I don't want u to get late......
Manik: mam I will see u in my spare..........and give u tips on tech .........
Librarian: ok done........now do ur best nd impress girls.......
Manik: mam.......wow......I never knew ki teachers were that cool.......... I think saré teachers aap ke jese honé chiyé.........seriously......
Librarian: I know.......but what can we do.......not every teacher is cool like me.......
Manik: exactly..........I wish ke I was given 3 wishes and I could wish for this........
Librarian: now......go......I don't wanna be blamed for ur delay........
Manik: yess I'll leave .......but won't blame u......bye for short period of time......😉😉
Then he left for class...........which was music........his life......the great thing is......that Fab 5 and NavNi are together.......they all reach and get there instruments.......Dhruv get the acoustic guitar.......Manik gets it to just try...........Mukti get the electric guitar......Alya goes to the keyboard......Cabir goes to the drums.......Nandani gets the sitar.......Navya plays the xylophones.......and the rest of the class get into there positions........
Manik: mam......are we playing a Bollywood song..........
Music.T: no we are gonna play fusion tunes for the fusion concert
Manik: are we gonna play in the concert
Music.T: yess.....this class is the only music class that is going to play......because......this the only class that has a really nice base........and also because it has almost all the instruments covered.......even the sitar..........ohh and I forgot.......Nandani......can u do a solo performance on the sitar for the function?????...... For 2 reasons.......u are the only sitar player including really good and the 2nd reason......the principal wanted something Indian in the function.......
Nandani: mam.......can we do a classical fusion...........cuz I don't want to perform alone.......can I do soli(2 people perform) with another non classical instrument??? 
Music.T: great idea.......u can pick ur partner........
Nandani: I really can't because all my friends are great and I can't chose one.......can u plz chose someone
Music.T: ok u guys warm up till then I will get my bag and then Nandani will draw the name.......
After 15 mins of just warming up and chitchat.......Music.T is ready for Nandani to pick out a name.........and guess who she drawed..............🤔🤔....... Mukti......
Music.T: Mukti u r the one......do u mind in doing a fusion??????......and Nandani do u mind??????
Both: no mam.......we won't mind.......
Music.T: Nandani....pick another name.........
Nandani: okay🙂😌
She picks out the name........and........it.......is.........Manik
Music.T: Manik.......u will practice with them as well.........and it goes perfect.....because u can't play so u will sing the song they decide to do the fusion on.........and u will also sing in our class for the function........
Manik: I don't mind singing.......but I wanted to ask......can Fab 5 itself perform a song or two.......for the function.......and I promise I will memorize all the song I need to sing......
Music.T: I love ur enthusiasm but......u will have to ask the seniors.......bcuz they are organizing all this.......
Cabir: mam.......we can't......they will never allow us.......they don't like Fab 5 ..........
Music.T: Cabir just give it a try........and if any problems then u can ask me or the principal.......we will sort it out.......
Mukti: thanks mam.....we really needed that backup........
Music.T: anyways everyone take ur places.....we'll do a warmup together and Manik just sit around.......after warmup I'll give u the lyrics.......
Manik: sure mam..........
Soon the warmup finishes.......Music.T gives Manik the sheets.......(3).......which he had to memorize......and Manik freaked out a bit cause he is not that confident about English songs.........
Music.T: Manik u will be able to memorize......right????????
Manik: yess mam......for sure........I'll practice a lot..........u know ..........practice makes perfect........
Then soon they start the class........with Manik having a bit of trouble singing........and like that......the class ends.....with Manik improving a bit........
Manik: Nanz......what do u have now???????
Nandani: I believe.....math.......
Manik: then let's go........
Nandani: kyu?????????
Manik: remember when we were picking my subjects.......I almost had the same subjects as u.....and then I have almost all the classes with u.......
Nandani: toh itna long discrimination déné ki kya zarorat thi.....
Manik: so u don't have questions in the end.........phir I would have to explain and then late......then get punished......then again u drop something on me........and then fracture.....
Nandani: theek hai.....can we leave??????
Manik: yaaa sure............
They both head to the math room.......safe and sound........no one hurt.......no drama.......and luckily on time.......so no punishment.........
Math.T: settle down class...........today we are going start Algebra...........
And with that........Algebra lesson started........(now it is gonna be a whisper talk)
Manik: Nanz.........tumhe Kuch bhi samaj me aa raha hai???????
Nandani: yesss.......of course.......
Manik: ohh right how can I forget.........ur r the smarty pants.........
Nandani: if u pay attention......the u will get it as well........but u have to try.......which u are not doing......
Manik: when I am not even understanding a bit of this shit.......how do u except me to pay attention?????
Nandani: first of all this is not shit.......ur brain is forcing u to think like this..........and secondly........anything happen if u try to do it........put a bit of effort into this.........
Manik: if u say soo..........but then u will explain after wards
Nandani: ok.......sure....
Whispered talk ends.............and ...........Soon the "boring" lesson finished in 25mins..........
Math.T: now u can do ur class work......
Manik: now explain.......plzzz
Nandani starts and as expected..........Manik is confused from the minute she started...........he just kept on nodding in between............
Nandani: do u understand now????????(with a little hope)
Manik: ummmmm...........no.........I don't get it.......
Nandani: that was the best I could explain it................
Manik: but that didn't work................
Nandani: BTW.........tell me.......how did u manage to study for the previous math test and I assume u passed them .......
Manik: I didn't...........
Nandani: how how do u even pass???????
Manik: look babes......Manik Malhotra doesn't study for any tests.............nd how do I pass......well there is always something called cheating.........which is my habit........
Nandani: Manik that's really bad.......u shouldn't cheat........it's not good Manik
Manik: Nanz......I have more important stuff to do then study.......
Nandani: aap example denge...........
Manik: Music.........sports..........and other activities........
Nandani: that isn't as important as studies.............except for music.......but even I can manage music with all the other studies
Manik: okay okay........I am trying to try to study............but it's really hard........try to understand me.......
Nandani: I know it must be hard for u.........u know what?????????
Manik: What???????????
Nandani: after school we will go to the library and study at least for a hour or a bit longer.........
Manik: great idea.........I will come..........
Nandani: see that's the spirit..........

Hey guys.......hope u liked the update......I am really thankful of ur support.......thank u really much......bbye......😉😉.....and Merry Christmas........😀😀🎄......in advance.......