Chapter 22

Hey people thank u sooooo much for all ur support...........just wanted to say that.....😀😀😀😉😉😍😍😎😎......HAVE FUN READING.........
Soon it was the end of the day....... Fab 5 and NavNi were waiting for this.......Harshad and friends were gonna be in trouble.......yet knowing Nandani......she hoped that kuch bahout na hojayé....finally..........the principal made an announcement.......and called...Harshad, Soha, Aryaman, and Arima to come to her office......
Harshad(knocking on the door with confidence): Mam....can we come in???
P(in a strict tone): yes u may........
Harshad and Soha were walking in as if they didn't do anything........yet Aryaman and Arima........well they were scared....... Coz they knew that something wrong happened......and the principal would not call them for a good reason......
P: so......do u students have any idea why you are here?
Harshad: No mam......we don't know.......
Aryaman(whispering in a low voice): coz we bullied juniors........and they put a complaint against us.........
P: well Aryaman would you possibly want to say something.....maybe on behalf of ur friends??????
Aryaman: no mam.........(in a low voice▶️) sorry mam....
P: sooo.....lets come to the point.......I have noticed some bullying happening in my school........
Harshad: who are those bullies........mam don't worry.....we will take care of them......
P: oh Harshad don't act innocent........you know who the bullies........
Aryaman: mam.....I have have to talk to them personally.......so may I
P: sure but......in the office..........
They huddle........and Aryaman is the first to speak........
Aryaman: guys I think hum log phas be walé hai.......
Harshad: kyu??????????
Aryaman: maybe.......fab 5 put a complaint against us.......and the bullies princi is talking about......might be us.......
Soha: sach kaha.......maybe that's why she called us.......aur haan......yaad hai....Alya was also crying....so maybe by looking at Alya princi bought it........and they blamed us.......for all this
Harshad: haan yaar sach kaha.........
Arima: toh guys ab kya karé?????????!!! Most probably....principal humé punishment dedegi
Harshad: I guess we can't do more....jo hoga woh dekha jaega...........I guess
They all with upset,apologizing faces turn to the principal.......
P: so I guess u guys might have figured it out by know ki which bullies.....I am talking about........
Harshad: Yesss....mam........and they are.......us..........mam we didn't bully them but........we only teased them......
P: oh toh you only teased them......well let me tell you.......teasing is a type of bullying.......and if you were "only teasing" them then.....how did Alya end up crying........
Soha: arrrrre.........mam Alya toh esi hi hai......I know her.....she crus for every little thing.......
P: well I got a different response from her........she was crying because of her brother......Harshad...........because he treated in a bad way........and said many rude things to her friends and her...........Harshad.....any explanations
Harshad: well mam...........she was being annoying........and she was fighting with me.......her older brother........so in terms of that I have the right to scold her.......
P: Harshad always remember........with every right comes a responsibility........in this case u are responsible for calming her down........and you didnt scold her u were being rude to her........u weren't treating ur sister with respect...........u shouldn't have done that.......after the two of ur parents died..........she has become weak and she needs you........she needs ur support.........you may not feel it but she does feel the pain........she was very young when ur parents died........I was there while u both were young but then I had my own things to take care of so I went........but you.....as an older brother you never took care of her..........she needed someone......I didn't except this from you.......though she is lucky to have friends like the Fab 5, Nandani and Navya...........I think I have said enough.........and I think you know what you should do.......
Harshad: yesss mam.........I know..........I should go to her........and show her that I am ur brother......
P: goo......Harshad she needs a brother's support.......
With that Harshad left the office.....and ran to Alya's dorm in which she was completing her HW...he pulled her out...and hugged her tight while some tears were coming out of his eyes....Alya was surprised by this.......Alya broke the hug......
Harshad: Alya........my little sis........I am sorry......after mom and dad.......I know I didn't take care of you......I am really sorry.........aaj principal me mihje samjhaya...........plz accept my apology......
Alya: bhai.....agar me aaj apke maaf bhi kardu......toh kya hoga.......kal aap phir se ye sab karegé.........the truth is bhai....you never cared about me.......ap sirf ek din kelié hi meré bhai banté ho........aur aglé din......meré senior......
After wards Mukti, Nandani, Vibha, and Navya come out.....since they noticed that Alya was missing.........
Mukti: Alya what is he doing here.....Harshad.......thodi toh sharam karo.......aaj apni bhen ko rolaya......aur phir se u came.......to bother her........go leave.....
Harshad: Mukti I came here to.......apologize to Alya.....for my behaviour......
Nandani: oh really......as long as I have known u......u have never apologized do to her for any of ur bad "behaviours".......toh achanak kya hua.......
Harshad: Nandani you have no right to speak in this.........it's between a brother and a sister
Alya: look who's talking.........the brother who never acted like a brother.......and bhai ........don't u ever dare talk to her in this way again.......she has all the right.........for how long she has been with me......she has acted like a true sister.......not just my friend but sister.......and today....when u or Manik were not there.......Nandani took care of me like a sister would.......so she...Mukti.....Vibha......Navya......they all have the right to speak in any matter related to me.......ok......bhai
Mukti: just....get.....lost........jerk.........Alya has respect for u.....but not me............betrayer.........
And Harshad.....went away in anger..........he passed the dorm where's he other gang was.........Manik noticed Harshad....and he found out that Harshad was coming from the girls dorm.........so in no time he signalled....Cabir, Dhruv, and Abhi.....to come along.......they went to the girls dorm to find the girls standing outside.........
Manik: hey guys what happened........I saw Harshad storming up to his dorm.......
Mukti: nothing that jerk came to apologize to Alya for his behaviour today........
Cabir: that's new.......and he thought that.....he will get apology......
Alya: but this time he wasn't the mean senior......he was trying to be a brother........and he said that principal mam explained to him.......
Manik: wait up......how can princi explain anything about u two to him????????? Does she know u both???????
Alya: well yess she does........mam's daughter was a good friend of my mother's........bhai had told me once......they were rather.....sisters.....so when mom passed away.......she took care of us......we had number of properties on our name.......then mam was the principal so of course we got great education from elementary to till now.........she also knows how bhai is cause she has visited us and has seen how bhai acts with me soo yaa........and this was one thing that was hidden from my side.........sorry I didn't tell u.......
Mukti: no prob ab keh diya na......so it's fine...... We get it..........
Manik: haan Alya that Harshad.......next time anything like this happens call us......
Cabir: haan we are right here.......The next dorm......just don't "cellphone" us.......u see we will get in trouble.....
Dhruv: guys......ab chale we also have to do our HW...... Right cabirrrr........
Cabir: sach bola........ya I have to finish it.......kal teacher me muje punish kiya toh..........
Mukti: Cabir him sab ko blame karega aur teacher humé punish karegé........right Cabir......
Cabir: yess sis.......u always read my mind.......
Manik: I think we should go.........kal uth na bhi hai......right.....
Nandani: yaaaa I think we should go aswell......humé bhi HW complete karna hai......so GUD NIGHT.....
Manik: gud night.....bye...Nanz.......
Mukti: bye struggling Romeo..........I mean......Manik
Cabir(laughing cuz he got her joke): yaaaaa bye "Evil" twin...............
Alya: girls chalo...........we have to go.......bye Dhruv.......
Dhruv: bye Alya.......gud night.............
Navya: ab tum couples ka tata...bye bye......hogaya ho toh can we goo........
Vibha: Navya chalo hum chalté........they will come to the real world some day............
Navya: chalo Mukti....... Let's go............ab I hope ke u are not paired up.......
Mutki: bye.......Abhimanyu............
Navya: ab ye bhi gayi.........chale Vibha we are the only ones left.......
Vibha: yaaa lets go........
Cabir(in a loud voice): ab aap sab ki anumati(permission) ho to can we go?????????
All: haan chalo......
Manik: hum kaha mana kar rahe hai....
Cabir: if you all forgot.......this is a school and girls an boys are separated.......so boys lets go......we have no right to be here
Abhi: yessss......we don't............chalo..........Manik..........Cabir.........come on..........
Dhruv& Manik: yesssss.....lets.....go............bye girls.........

Hey guys hope you liked this update........sort of like a double update on the weekend.......ur sort in for a treat.......glad ur like this story......I know sometimes the stories can start getting boring.....and people don't read.......so I hope it is not happening with this story........anyways.......HAPPY READING.......😀😀😀😉😉😉😍😍😍😘😘😎😎😇😇😃😃😄😄😄