Chapter 25

Hey guys new chapter......I know it's really late.......Nd really sorry for that......hope u will enjoy....

Soon the day passes in the blink of an eye..........Nandani and Manik rush to the library to help the librarian and "study".......they both reach the library together........
Nandani: Manik I first gonna help the librarian......and then we can study........
Manik: mein tumko yehi kehne wala tha.......cuz I came in the morning.....
Nandani: oh ur responsible.......Mr.Malhotra.......
Manik: they no need to be formal...........I am ur friend.........
Nandani: hey I got a nickname.........
Manik: what?????
Nandani: M&M.........
Manik's Kay me ek chocolate hu........ho muhje esa nickname diya..........
Nandani: no it make sense..........Manik Malhotra = MM and ur sweet......so chocolate= M&M
Manik: Nandani.......again.......no one is going to understand ur logic........
Nandani: kitna sweet nick name hai.....and u don't like it......
Manik: yaar meri izat ka sawal hai.......the news will be......"Manik Malhotra Ka Chocolatly Nickname"
Nandani: now don't over exaggerate........chale undar......librarian must be waiting......
Both of them go inside and see the librarian......
Librarian: hello......
MaNan: hello
Librarian: ohh han.......Nandani.....Manik is also gonna come in........
Nandani: yes mam........Manik told me......
Manik: mam.......how long are we allowed to stay here.......
Librarian: why??????
Nandani: cuz I have teach Manik something............
Librarian: ohh....then say that.......I can stay with till that time.....cuz ur not allowed to stay in the library without a teacher.......
Manik: thank u mam.....
With that.....Manik goes over to the computer and starts checking some books out.......Nandani goes to organize the books on the shelves.............
45 mins later
Now their done with their work.....and can study now.........
Nandani: chalo kaha se start karna hai.........
Manik: base se.......
Nandani: Manik tum he seriously kuch bhi nai ata......
Manik: Nanz ji ladka hamesha cheat karta ho......use toh kuch bhi nai ata.......like itni common sense nai hai..........
Nandani: I  thought that u sorta payed attention........
Manik: I tried to......but I couldn't........u see........
Nandani: I get it........lekin I don't like it that u cheat........u shouldn't do that.......
Manik: yaa.....and I should just sit there with my test paper and fail right..........
Nandani: nai esa matlab nai tha........wese bhi.......how do u cheat without the teacher knowing.......
Manik: woh......mera kamal hai......it's something called skills.....jo sab ke pas nai hoti........
Nandani: ok ok.........chill.......don't need to show off.......wesi bhi I also have many skills.........
Manik: ohh really.......skills.....aur tum........
Nandani: haan......I have skills.......
Manik: tell me......Kya skills hai tumhare pas???!!!...... I wanna know too.......
Nandani: I am really good at Sitar......and tech as well........
Manik: something that no one is aware of.......
Nandani: making up stupid nicknames for my bestie.........
Manik:I knew that......
Nandani: u never knew that u were my bestie.....we never talked about......
Manik: theek hai.......I give in.......
Nandani: that's the spirit........
Manik: isme konsa spirit........
Nandani: never mind......and let's get back to work
Manik: yes mam........
With that.........Nandani takes her notebook out and starts explaining Manik from the base of the topic so he understands every bit of it.........Manik was also being a good listener and noting down every bit of it........so he has reference.........soon Nandani finished.....one part of her teaching.........and then she started teaching him what they are currently learning in class.........Manik now understood what he was doing and he felt that he could complete his homework..........
Manik: Nanz....thanks a ton......I think I will be able to do my homework now..........
Nandani: Manik friendship me no sorry.....no thank u.......and I glad u finally understood.........as a class mate and friend I had to help u.........
Manik: sach me I get it....now........aur kal again in the library.....if u don't mind.......can u help me out with science........
Nandani: kal kyu????? Aj kyu nai??????
Manik: tum ne time dekha hai........it's 4:30......librarian ko bhi jana hai.....
Nandani: ohh.....haan........
Manik: haan......humari temporary teacher forgot.........
Nandani: toh konsa insane nai bhoulta......just tell me that huh.......
Manik: yaar chill......me mazak kar raha tha.........
Nandani: ok chalo........lets tell mam.......ki we are done.......
Manik: haan toh chalo........
Thy go to librarian and tell her that they are done and MaNan leave........
Nandani: Manik tum sab agaya na........u understand right.....
Manik: nai......I don't get anything...... I didn't get anything u taught me..........
Nandani: to muhje kehna tha na.......tum he............
Manik: Nanz stop taking stress.......yaar chill............
Nandani: u gave me some stress........
Manik: I was taking ur test......on how much stress u can take.........
Nandani: kuch aur bat Kar.......
Manik: do u have a fav actor??????
Nandani: no......I don't watch tv a lot
Manik: tum esi pheli ladka ho jo koi ladke ke peche pagal nai hai......
Nandani: no.....there are other girls like that........the one's who love their friends.......
Manik: what do u mean...?????????
Nandani: kuch nai......u won't get it.......
Manik: nai muhje kaho........
Nandani: ek bar mana kia na........leave it........
Manik: theek hai Nanz.......I won't ask........
1 min past...
Nandani: I wanna tell u.......
Manik: kamal hai.......decide kar lo........
Nandani: kar liya.........I wanna tell u......
Manik: ok let's sit down.....and u can tell me......
Nandani: after my parents, Navya and Vibha are my really best friends........I can't even think about liking anyone.......
And while talking she was having tears in her eyes......and which Manik understood.......that she shouldn't talk more....
Manik: Nanz.....it's okay......I think.....we should leave........
Nandani just nodded.......and Manik left her till her dorm room.....
Mukti: Nandani.....tumhe itni derr se kyu ai????? Aur Manik....tum????
Manik: woh.....Nanz mihje kuch teach kar rahi thi.....for maths.......and Mukti.....can u come out for a min....
Mukti: yaa.sure......
Mukti and Manik go out......
Manik: Mukti.......Nanz abhi mujse baat kar rahi thi........and she cried
Mukti: yaar tumne esa toh kya kiya.......
Manik: thodi sa mera bhi fault bhi hai.......lekin long story.......
Mukti: y did she cry??????
Manik: well she sorta talked about her parents......and why her friends are really important...........
Mukti: Manik......u shouldn't have......u know she is really sensitive......Manik.....tu bhi na.....
Manik: I know but before I found out.....she already started......
Mukti: sach u don't know what talk about.......galat waqut galat bat........
Manik: just take care of her......most probably she will do her HW.....but kuch bhi ho toh.....take care or......text us..
Mukti: haan I will take care of her.....don't worry.......and Gud night
Manik: Gud night
Manik goes to the boys dorm
Cabir: yaar Manik why are u late?????
Manik: I was studying with Nanz.......
Cabir: studying and u????? Ab yeh kuch naya hai.......
Dhruv: Cabir change is good......and this change is.......he is studying.......acha hai......
Cabir: theek hai.......now everyone is gonna be a nerd........
Manik: mein abhi be jock hu......I jus need to do a good workout.....and I will be fit again.......
Cabir: haan what ever.......chalo aj ka din to over........
Manik: yaa....I am really tired today........

Hey guys......hope u liked the part....:).......plzz leave ur reviews and feed back:)