Chapter 30

Hey guys I know long time since update....I was bit busy lately......extremely sorry for late update....anyways here u go......hope u guys enjoy...HAPPY READING:)
A regular day at Warrior High.....principal's cabin....
P: hello Mrs. Malhotra
N: hello mam.....
P: aap yaha.....itni subha subha.....anything. wrong?
N: no....nothing wrong....just had an idea.....and needed ur permission and help.....
P: haan bolyé.....
N: since we have good relations.....so I wanted to open an orphanage school for the kids on the streets or any orphan kids.....
P: actually mein bhi esa Kuch soch rahi thi.....and also any kid can apply for this school.....also...
N: this school will go from KG to 12....
P: soo what shall we name it???
N: Warrior Academy
P: perfect.....combination of Warrior High and S.P.A.C.E Academy.....
MaNan were passing by and heard combination of Warrior High and S.P.A.C.E Academy....
Manik: what is the case with Warrior High and Space?????
Nandani: jese ki i will know.....
Manik: don't need to rude......
Nandani: ur asking a dumb question nd expecting me to answer.....
Manik: ok whateves......lets go in and ask...
Nandani: phele se....u did a crime and now u wanna go in......
Manik: oh please I'm not a criminal......
Nandani: well it's sorta a crime listening to people talk without their permission.....
Manik: but I wanna find out.....
Nandani: ur acting as if they will tell u cuz ur the son of the owner of Space....
Manik: sahi socha......I am Manik Malhotra.....son of the Owner of S.P.A.C.E Academy......
Nandani: u joke really nice.....
Manik: nai sach me.....u want proof???
Nandani: yess of course......
Manik: let's go inside.....
Nandani: theek hai.....
they knock on the office.....
P: Come in......
Manik: mam we r sorry....I know we shouldn't do that but we sorta overheard u......
N: it's alright Manik we were going to tell the students anyway......
Our innocent Nandani stood there shocked that Niyonika knew Manik's name.....nd Manik knowing her expression smirked.....
Manik: mom.....I heard combination of Warrior High and S.P.A.C.E Academy.....what is that all about????
N: oh wo...your principal nd I were thing to build a school....which has a orphanage inside and the orphan kids can study there....and also any other child that wants to as well.....
MaNan: that's an awesome idea.....
N: thanks u very much....
MaNan: can I help????
P: well....certainly u can....
MaNan: but how????
MaNan: Manik\Nandnai....can u stop copying me.....
MaNan: u r doing it again.....
MaNan: u can go first.....
N: what timing.....
P: I know....kya timing hai.....
Manik: mom....Mam......
P: ok so u can help us spread the word....
Nandani: mam how???
N: well Nandani.....by contacting the orphanages around Mumbai and Delhi.....
Manik: and we will say.....
N: but.......both of u.......hold ur horses for now.....u guys will tell them after we have taken the permission of the board members.....
P: nd if we get permission.....then we also have to focus on the staff.....nd the courses that we will have....also the school Logo....
N: we also need to take a look at the location of the school.....which will be a good location to build a school.......also the interior of the school....
P: ohh....nd Mrs. Malhotra the most important......the cost of the property.....the cost of the construction.....
N: umm....we might not have to worry....too much about that.....
P: Y???How???...
N: because....I have a friend who is a architect.....and he can adjust a fairly reasonable cost....
MaNan: mam....I have an idea....
P: haan bolo.....
MaNan: LETS DO A FUNDRAISER IN OUR SCHOOL.......
P: that's a really good idea.....
N: and....I can also set up a fundraiser in S.P.A.C.E.....as well great idea both of u....
MaNan: thank you mam..
After their little convo MaNan leave.....
N: muje esa kyu lagta hai ki....they can read each other's mind.....
P: I was thinking the same.....
N: ok so...mam...I'll take leave......bye...
P: nd Mrs. Malhotra..I will contact you when the kids decide what kind of fundraiser they want to do.....
N: yes plz do...
Nd with that Niyonika leaves the office....
P: ohh I just remembered....what about the Fusion concert.....I need to talk to Manik and Nandani.....

Hey guys I know....short chapter....sorry for that but...the next is going to be a long one....I just wanted to give an update.....also....I won't update till the end of Spring....cuz school is really busy currently....that's it for know....hope u guys will liked this update....and guys thanks a lot for the 50k reads a 2k votes.....that means a lot to me.....bbye....HAPPY READING....nd KEEP SMILING:)