Get Back

(Excuse any mistakes)

Kierra's POV
After a few hours we finally got to the house that Kelly found for us all to stay in. By the time we got there the cleaners were just finishing up their work, knowing we were in a clean home calmed my nerves a little bit. Once we all chose our rooms Kelly and I headed upstairs while Crystal and the sisters headed to the grocery store with Jermaine and Julius.

"Mommyyyyy!" Keris cried grabbing onto my shirt. She was being extremely clinging and didn't want anybody else but me at the moment. Kelly prepared a quick bath for her and then I washed her up. After her bath Kelly's doctor came in to check her breathing and her temperature.

"The fever hasn't gone down at all and she's a little more congested than she was before." She said "Here are two bottles of pedialyte, give her bottles of this and water to help with the dehydration and mucus build up." She told us handing Kelly the two bottles.

"Thank you." I said

Due to her being hot we kept her in just a diaper and made sure to keep the room a little cool. I turned on her favorite movie trolls while Kelly made her a bottle of the pedialyte. Kelise came in the room to join us and laid her head on Kelly's lap while we watched the movie.

"You ok baby girl?" She asked her

Kelise silently nodded her head. Everything was going smooth until Keris starting crying again out of nowhere, having a sick toddler isn't for the weak mannnn!

"Ma-Ma!" She hollered crawling over me for Kelly

We've been trying to get her to call Kelly "K" but because Kelly calls her "ma-ma" she's been doing the same.

"My poor baby, come on ma-ma." Kelly pouted picking her up and laying her on her chest. "Baby she's burning up." She told me

Going into the bathroom I wet a rag with some cool water and then rung it out before laying it on Keris' back. She finally calmed down and Kelly lightly bounced her to sleep while she held the bottle for her.

I can't even lie, seeing Kelly in her "mommy" role when it comes to the girls is a complete turn on. I know that she thinks of them as her own but I wonder if she's ever wanted children. Like the opportunity to experience pregnancy and a baby shower and things like that.

Omniscient
A few hours later Keris and Kelise were both asleep and Kelly and Kierra were now watching tv. Kelly's phone rang and she quickly answer to silence the ringer and then slowly handed Keris to Ki so she wouldn't wake her. Grabbing her phone she went into the hallway and put it up to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Aye, come down to the garage real quick. I need to show you something." Julius said on the other end

"Ok." She said

She went back into the room and slipped on some shoes.

"Where you going?" Ki asked

"That was the girls. They're on the phone with Ma." Kelly lied

"Tell her I said hi." Ki said

"Okay I will." Kelly told her

She left out of the room and quickly made her way downstairs into the garage where Julius and Jermaine were.

"We hacked both of their phones and found this." Julius said sitting a laptop in front of her and  pressing play

"I'm glad they came and got that fucking baby! I was two seconds away from smothering her ass with a fucking pillow!" Maurice's girlfriends voice shouted through the device