Taken From Me

Two months later
November 2022

Bresha's POV
"Bre, is Kelise here yet??" Kelly yelled from upstairs

"No, her bus should've been here by now though. I'm gonna call her."

I was over at the house helping Kelly with the girls while Kierra was at the studio working. We usually pick Kelise up from school but lately she's been wanting to take the bus with some of her friends. She's usually home by now but I don't know what's taking so long. Pulling out my phone I dialed her number and it did nothing but ring. I then went to check her location and it said that it was off, weird because it's always on. The front door opened just as I was about to head up the stairs.

"Oh thank God I was worried. What too- Kelise what happened??!" I asked in complete shock

She was standing in front of me crying with  torn clothes, scratches on her arms and blood spilling from her leg. I quickly ran up to her taking her hand and she passed out in my arms.

"KELLY!" I screamed repeatedly

I managed to call 911 while she made her way downstairs with Keris behind her.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER?!" She asked

Before I knew it paramedics came rushing through the front door and immediately got her on a stretcher and into the back of the ambulance. Kelly left with them and I quickly got Keris into her car seat before following behind them. I did the best I could to calm myself down so I wouldn't speed or drive recklessly but I was shaken up bad!

Kierra's POV
I've been at the studio for a few hours now working on some new music. I was getting ready to call Kelly but a call from her came through the second I picked up my phone.

"Hi ba-"

"I need you to get to the hospital! It's Kelise! I think she was sexually assaulted!" She said quickly

Everything went completely silent and then there was a loud ringing in my ear. The only thing I could think about was when I was raped years ago by Kelise's father.

"Baby?? Are you there?!"

"Y-Yeah I'm here. I'm on my way!" I said hanging up and grabbing my things before leaving.

On my way to my car I started feeling extremely lightheaded causing me to slow down for a second. I pulled out of the parking lot and memories from that night started to flood my mind.

Flashback

"TJ stop! I don't wanna-"

"Bro shut the fuck up and let me-"

"I said no!" I pushed him off but then he punched me hard

"Stay fuckin still!"

I was scared that the next move I made he'd hurt me again and worse so I stayed still. He roughly entered into me immediately making my body stiffen up.

"Fuck you tight!" He grunted as he thrusted into me roughly

I did nothing but lay there and cried as he stripped my innocence away from me. Once he finished his sweaty body collapsed on top of me and I felt completely disgusting! I needed to throw up but I had no strength to push him off.

Flashback Over

Kelly's POV
After sitting in the waiting room for almost thirty minutes Dr.**** finally came out to give us an update.