Another Body

"J LOOK OUT!"

Julius immediately hit the breaks causing the car to come to a halting stop missing the bus that was in front of them by a few centimeters .

"Damn that was close."

"Ma are you okay??" Kelly turned around checking on Tina

"Yeah baby. I'm alright." She answered

Letting out a breath of relief Kelly sat back and internally prayed for nothing else to happen while she's away.

Two days later

Kelly's POV
Today is show day and as nervous as I should be, I'm actually very excited! My Australian fan base shows out every time here and I love them for that! The time difference between here and Houston is ridiculous so I haven't been able to talk to my babies but I'll be home soon and I can't wait to see them.

"Morning Ma!" I said walking into the common area of our suite

"Morning baby. Come sit down, we need to talk."

Awwww shit. What now?

I sat down waiting for her to continue.

"Within the last six hours there have been several violent threats made towards your show. After talking with promoters and the team, I decided that it's best to cancel and reschedule fo-"

"Can they get more armed security and police officers?? What about finding an inside venue that's big enough for everybody? There's gotta be somethin we can do." I told her

"No, it's not s-"

"Ma I didn't come all this way to not perform. Australia always shows so much love, I can't leave them hanging like this! You didn't even talk to me about, you just decided for me!"

I'm really tryna plead my case and by the look on her face I know it isn't working. Mother knows best I guess.

"We're not taking any risk Kelly! I refuse to put you, our team or your fans in harms way. After the other night in London there's no telling what could happen here and if I'm being honest I'm ready to leave and go back home." She said fed up

Knowing that my response was probably gonna get me backhanded at my big age I decided to say nothing and went to Julius' room. He and a few of the guys were in there chillin.

"So y'all heard about the threat?" I asked

"Yeah, and it's real. That nigga Maurice followed us here." Julius said

"Well where the fuck is he so I can kill his ass?!"

"I told you she wasn't gonna sit this one out." Jermaine told him

"Damn right! The show is canceled and I have nothing but time so what's the plan?"

Julius tried his best to talk me out of helping them but I wasn't going for it. Once they took me through the plan I went to change my clothes and then we loaded up into the trucks.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Julius asked

I'm really tired of him treating me like we're still kids so I ignored him. This shit is personal and ima be the one to handle it.

Omniscient
All three Tahoe trucks head to wear Maurice is staying and they see him walking out of the hotel along with four other guys. The truck Kelly was in trailed behind them before slowly pulling up to where they were and letting off shots. A few Pedestrians were screaming and running causing them to stop.