Surprise, Surprise!

Excuse any mistakes

Two weeks later

Kelly's POV
"How long are you gonna be gone?"

"Just three days baby, I'll be back Sunday morning." I told Kierra

"Why can't I come with you?"

"Because I'm gonna be working nonstop, three interviews and then the fashion show. I'm getting on the plane right after the show is over."

"Okay..." She said lowly as she walked over to her side of the closet pulling out pajamas

Immediately feeling bad I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist holding her close.

"I don't want you to goooo!" She whined turning around and stuffing her face into my chest

I haven't been able to do anything without her. She refuses to let me out of her sight and she's been laid up under me almost everyday. I don't mind it but I have to take care of our household. I was asked to attend and perform at a Louis Vuitton concert in London but before that I have some business to take care of in Michigan.

"If I was staying longer I'd bring you with me but I'd rather you be here with Kelise. We both can't be gone right now."

"I said okay Kelly." She pouted

Lately she's been extremely emotional, breaking out in tears in odd moments and throwing mini tantrums. Her attitudes have been a lot worse than normal and she's been very clingy.

"Can I at least make love to you before I get ready to go?" I asked placing soft kisses on her neck

"I just want some head." She spoke

"Good. I'm hungry anyways." I smirked

Grabbing her hand I led her into our bedroom and laid her on her back before going to lock the door. I stripped my top half and then removed her shorts and underwear, to my surprise they were almost ruined. I placed kisses along her thigh before sticking my tongue out and slowly running it up and down her glistening pearl.

"Y-Yes!" She let out

She sat up on her elbows looking down at me, I made eye contact with her before capturing all of her in my mouth a sucking hard on her clit. Grabbing her thighs I held them up a little higher and separated them wider to give myself more access. I slipped my tongue into her tight hole tongue fucking her.

"Uhnnnn! Just like that daddy!" She moaned gripping my ponytail

I let out an array of slurred moans as I ate her out sloppily and she begged for mercy.

"O-Ok-Kay! I C-CAN'T!" She slapped my wrist trying to tap out

"Yes you can." I said quickly coming up for air before diving right back in

"I CAN'T DADDYYYY! OH MY GOOOOD!" She screamed pushing my head away

Never taking my mouth off of her I quickly wrapped my arms around her thighs and pulled her close before grabbing her hands and locking our fingers.

"Mmmmm you tryna leave me? Where you goiiiiiiiing?? Huh?" I moaned against her

She came instantly and I took a second to look at the beautiful mess I created. Her pussy was literally vibrated as the cum slowly spilled out. I slowly licked it all up and placed french kisses on it as she squirmed trying to come down from her high.