II

What did we tell you Jimin

   Jimin had a fine finger scratched at a hung screw on the wooden table.

He grew discerned by the woman sat at a chair in front of him.

With her tea and sugar.

"May I hav-"

"Tell me what you see." A blotchy inked drawing was torn towards Jimin's face before he could proceed with the question.

"Pardon, miss?" Jimin looked through thinning eyes.

"Tell me what you see." She knocked at Jimin's head.

Jimin held the area, shameful before eyeing back at the art.

It looked printed, nothing drawn with intention. But he would be honest,

Tell her what you see.

"A rabbit."

The nurse held the paper, holes sworn through its upper edge from her grip.

"What color is the rabbit."

Jimin shook his head.

"I- Pardon?"

"The damn color Park." The nurses were always unkind. Maybe they treated him this way for him to be in-formalized with disrespect.

Jimin's eye blew with belittlement by the missing approval for him to speak much beyond the answer of her question.

But he didn't see much color. It was only ink anyways, so he told her what he saw. The color.

"The rabbit is white."

The ink was black.

She smiled, tossing the paper to wave at the floor.

Jimin looked down. He was done now, she would leave him with his pills.

She stood, Jimin's head raising further to follow.

He stared up at her, her position inanimate before she had a taser to his lower jaw.

His palms scrapped onto the timber table, that same screw tearing across the skin above it.

It dug further when the nurse released the tasing to begin again once Jimin hardly met his rehabilitated breathing.

He convulsed, his hair providing correction to his distressed appearance, holding over his face.