III

"You are timed to leave Park Jimin

"You are timed to leave Park Jimin."

Jimin was sat at a gas station, the same evening he had been released.

He had been good, deceitful.

And he listened to his visitors, installing self-doubt and loss of recognition whenever he fed his previous doctors what they wanted to hear.

He lied, a lot.

But it got him his free will, outside the asylum. With no home.

He shuffled, finally taking out the cigarette given to him from another's absence.

He tucked into his knees, prying at the shadow of a man that began to approach him.

"A fine cigarette isn't it?" He spoke lowly to Jimin, seeming to have been confidential.

"Yes, it is." Jimin looked from the shadow.

"I roll my own, I don't fancy any that can be bought... Here." The man waved arrogantly at the station in front of him.

Jimin acknowledged the blue hair, looking at the cigarette.

"It's nicely done. You are the friend of the man you had gift me this?"

The man paused, seeming to have missed that Jimin didn't know who he was.

"I am. Where did you get the lighter?" He wouldn't ask, or give his name unless he was asked.

"It was just here on the cement. Don't know who it belongs to... Unless it's yours-?" Jimin laid out the lighter for the man to take.

He didn't want to posses something else that didn't belong to him. It embarrassed him before.

"Nono, I'd rather it never be mine." And the other refused.

Jimin nodded again, remembering the new stopwatch he had hidden in his pocket.

The tick was clean, suited to selective manners.

To remain strained on time.

"Want to see a trick?" The man adapted his posture, hands around a tin to take out a wrapped stick.

"Mmm? Yeah, sure." Jimin ghosted the smoke to his cigarette, flicking the ashes aside to sit over and watch the man light his own, with a match.

The man dragged for a moment, progressively inhaling to puff his cheeks out, suiting his lips to shape around to press out smoke rings.