IV

"Home

"Home."

   Fenced, and more withered than what Jimin might have preferred.

He looked down from the fencing, finding the rabbit hopped behind the house.

It was no longer running.

Jimin winced, holding onto his thigh to pursue his motion towards the front door, knocking for it to push open.

He stepped in, a divine tinker of porcelain being set on a marble counter.

Looking up from the tea cup, Jimin found Taehyung holding a kettle.

The blue haired man sat at the counter of the kitchen as well, eased.

"Quite the scene wasn't it?" Taehyung smiled.

Jimin stood stunned by how alleviated Taehyung appeared.

He didn't seem tempted by sadism, but rather, he simply savored how overdone the entire situation was.

And how it seemed to be intentional.

Namjoon flicked another match, Jimin leaning towards the sound to look at him.

"Oh, sir-"

"No formalities please, we are friends. Namjoon, remember? Hadn't even been too long." His hand, clean and dainty, pointed flat for Jimin to shake the welcoming from him again.

Jimin did, gradually with a dazed attitude.

"Tae?" Jimin let go, tipping his steps to near the other.

"Ah! Yes, I remember you enjoyed the thrill, so I toyed along. No worries, I bare no grudge." Taehyung blew over his tea, setting it back down to add sugar.

"You remember?" Jimin plucked a smile to veil his worry.

"Hm?" Taehyung stirred his drink.

"Whe-When... Was I was last here? Before?" Jimin held something serene when he asked. A timbre that gave Taehyung the idea that Jimin missed something.

"...No?" Taehyung shook his head, a varied grin still on his face.

"Take me seriously please." Jimin frowned, paused to plead his expression for honesty.

"I am." Taehyung looked perturbed and undenied, wary of Jimin's concern.

Namjoon too.

"I wasn't here?" Jimin lost that tender feeling.

He guessed that he had nothing to pine for. A minimal faint of his recollection.

His supposed loss of memory.

Something he may have been punished for. Maybe he has... Before.

"No-? We've waited here for some time for you. You were sent away after claiming to have done harm to us." Taehyung now had the tea cup's handle between his fingers, filtering nothing to try to blind Jimin's current perception.