VI

DO NOT CLICK ON THE VIDEO UNTIL YOU ARE PROMPTED TO DO SO! (Can you guys see the video?^^^)

"The mathematics of human behavior, proceeds your rationality."

"Taehyung?"

"Yes Jimin?"

"Could I have some sugar for my tea?"

Taehyung fussed his confusion with Jimin's learned habit of asking for permission.

He wouldn't mind it so much if Jimin hadn't often used it with such a docile tone and intent.

"It's right beside you Jimin, have whatever you'd like."

Jimin took to the sweetener, pooling a teaspoon into his tea.

"May I have a tea cake too?"

Taehyung took himself from twisting his own sugar into his tea, turning from the counter to bemuse himself towards Jimin.

He found that Jimin remained strung on the previous hearing that he had been too reliant. And to Jimin, he'd rebel the accusation and pursue his fixation anyhow.

"Jimin, why do you keep asking for consent?"

Jimin, tinkered his spoon to his cup, eyeing around its rim.

Jimin did dwell drastically on how Yoongi seemed to belittle him for his reliance on Taehyung's manners.

Though Jimin had enjoyed the habits, Taehyung had taken use of Yoongi's comments and reduced the behaviors. Behaviors that Jimin may never prohibit.

So Taehyung hadn't cut Jimin awake anymore.

"...Because I like receiving approval from you." Jimin smiled, inducing a further provocative from Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed, bending across the counter to lower himself to the smaller.

"...Jimin, I um- Listen, you're fully competent. You can-"

"Will you kiss me? Again?" Jimin couldn't chase Taehyung to treat him with injury, he'd be deemed a masochist.

And if not pain, then rhapsody.

Taehyung paused, diligent enough to remove his silence and disquiet a response.

"Jimin that- Was only to appease you. It was hardly a kiss. I believe you have misread my intentions." Taehyung shook, knowingly solidifying his words to prop Jimin into a position of acceptance.