V

"Why has pain fallen to be your remedy?"

Jimin jumped, spreading a finger to his hand that had now attended blood.

"You're awake, just so you are aware." Taehyung stood, a razor being wiped clean.

Jimin tipped his fingers together, searing the blood between them before dragging to the edge of the bed.

"...Thank you."

"Mmm." Taehyung nodded, taking another cloth across the back of Jimin's hand.

"Do you care for tea in the mornings?" Taehyung let Jimin's hand down, another bandaged left to stick on him.

"I do. Though I haven't had the privilege for some time." Jimin dragged from the mattress, setting beside Taehyung with his head draped.

Jimin often found himself unable to merit minor entitlements, even if it was just the offering of tea.

"Times have differed now, you relay too much. You're not there anymore. Relax." Taehyung had turned to permit his leave of the room, tilting back to oblige Jimin to a dawns beverage.

"The tea is warm, come have some before it cools."

x

Jimin found a saluting seat aside Namjoon, lifting his tea cup for Taehyung to fill.

"Ah, no thank you," Namjoon rose a hand to deny Taehyung's push of tea in front of him.

"A cigarette does me just as well." He ticked his lighter.

"You shouldn't smoke so much, it can make you ill." Jimin sipped his tea, resting his hand over Namjoon's.

Taehyung froze, wearing his eyes at Jimin whenever Namjoon turned to stare.

"Don't be a vixen in your little space Jimin. You've just arrived." Namjoon glowered, Jimin promptly taking his hold away.

"S-Sorry. Nevermind."

"Mind him none Jimin, addiction is just as bad as mental illness." Taehyung eased himself to hone Jimin's reassurance.

"I didn't mean to belittle, I'm just worried that you'll falter from it one day." Jimin carried his eyes to provide sorrow for Namjoon's presumed health.

"I haven't yet." Namjoon took his expression to nonchalance, having way with the cigarette nonetheless.

"...You did in my dreams." Jimin picked at the paint on his cup, Taehyung slapping the vandalism from his hands.