Blown off Plans- Felix

"What the actual hell, Felix! You blew me off for-for a movie date?" Felix had recently strolled through the entryway with a grin stretched across his face. He had went on a date to the cinema with a girl he had met a few days ago as opposed to heading off to the carnival with you as he guaranteed. You were going to go on all the rides together, even the Ferris wheel despite the fact that both of you were just companions. Friends and nothing more. You didn't care about that, though.

Your affections for Felix had begun happening after you saw how sweet he was. As a rule he made, he would set up your supper and would constantly offer you dessert when both of you went to the shoreline together. Is it safe to say that you weren't clear with your insights, however? Furthermore, here he was, returned from a date with another women. You were furious with him.

Felix's grin tumbled from his face when he saw your glower. "What's wrong, Y/N?" he asked while hanging his jacket in the coat closet. "Did I do something bad?"

"My issue is you! What happened to our arrangements? Did you just not care enough to show or were you excessively occupied with snogging that chic? Do you know how much that affected me?" Your voice echoed off the high ceiling and Felix looked liable. Great!

"Snogging that ch-? Hold up, you mean Monica? That is my old friend from grade school." Felix drew closer to you warily as though you would punch him in the stomach (which you were near to doing a few moments ago).

"So it wasn't a... date?" Your voice was little from humiliation. You wipe your sweat-soaked palms on your pants and swallow the lump in your throat. Felix laughs and shakes his head no.

You moan from shame and shroud your flushed face in your grasp. He was getting closer to you.

"Why did it imply that much to you? We can simply make it up another time." His voice is hushed as he pries your hands off your eyes. Listening to his inquiry, you groan. What are you going to say?

"I... I was just upset about our plans," you squeak, trusting he accepts your lie.

"That is not it, is it?" his breath tickles your ear and you shudder. Goose bumps prickle your skin and you contemplate on whether you would let him know or not.

"I like you, Felix," you say, your voice barley over a whisper. He seems stunned and steps back a bit.

"Um, sorry, Y/N. I love you as a friend but I don't care for you like that... Not at this time anyways."

Your heart pounds loudly in your chest. Had you heard him wrong?

"I'm sorry," he murmurs. His head was hung in disgrace. I hate seeing him so helpless, yet outrage was coursing through my veins.

"I hate you Felix Sandman! Leave my house!" I shout and open the front door while motioning for him to leave.

"Y/N..." He begins but instead you say something. "I would prefer not to hear it. Just go."

He gets his jacket from the closet that was never completely shut and leaves slowly.

When you were certain he was gone, you stumble to your room and lock the door. You move into your bed and under the covers before killing the lights and think what had happened.

Felix's Point of View

What did I do? I lied to her because of the fact that I didn't have the courage to tell her how I really felt. Should I go back and beg for forgiveness? No, she wouldn't be too pleased to discover me there once again. I consider calling her, then rule against it as she would simply overlook me. My last alternative is to text her. I will message her how I feel and apologize for everything.

I rapidly tap everything into my phone and afterward tap send. But it was too late. She had already blocked my number.

Hi this is Mariah and I hope you enjoyed my first ever image! Please vote, comment and follow Alex and I and leave any feedback or request down in the comment!
Love you all!