Omar Preference for Jolene

Although you have been to Disney Land a couple hundred times, you have never been to Disney World before. That is, until now. Your boyfriend of a year now insisted on flying out from California for the weekend just for you.

"Wake up, Jolene. We are here," Omar gently wakes you from your slumber. You yawn and peel your head away from his shoulder. Slowly you both exit the plane along with the other passengers. After you get your baggage, you two rent a car and head over to Disney.

"We are finally here!" You gasp and throw open the car door. Omar chuckles and locks the Camaro doors. You take his hand and practically skip over to the opening gates. As you wait in line you can't help but ramble on and on about what rides you wanted to hit first.

"Should we go to Pirates of the Caribbean first?" You ask Omar and he beams down at you.

"Whatever you want, Love," He coos in your ear.

"Thank you so much, Omar," you mumble against his chest you just buried your face in. "I love you so much," you say before you peck him quickly.

"I love you, too, Jolene," Omar embraces you and you stand silent for the rest of the line.

After you get your tickets that Omar convinced you to let him buy them himself, you walk hand and hand into the park.

"We are here! I can't believe this is happening!" You squeal while hopping from foot to foot.

"I know you can't, baby," Omar grins. "Now which ride do you want to go to first?" He asks as you walk down Main Street.

"Umm... Haunted Mansion!" You decide. Omar nods and leads you into the right direction.

"Wait! Let's take our picture with Micky and Minnie," you suggest and Omar agrees. You two wait in yet another line and after a few minutes it's your turn.

You stand next to Micky and wrap your arm around his waist. Omar does the same to Minnie. A photographer takes your picture with your phone and you thank him once it's done.

"Let's go!" You exclaim and you were on your way.