Shopping Day- Felix

"Felix," you groan. "Can't you park closer to the mall? It'll take ages to walk all the way over there." You had just gotten back from your softball game and as soon as you were dressed and presentable, Felix insisted to take you shopping. Apparently when you look in your full closet and complain about not having any clothes, your boyfriend will take it seriously.

"My feet already ache, too. How are we going to go to the party if I can't walk?" you tease and stick your tongue out, taunting him.

"Keep that tongue in your mouth missy," Felix laughs. "Plus I can carry you!"

You narrow your eyes at him, half kidding. "You will not carry me! You're going to drop me," you point out.

He feigns hurt and gasps, placing his hand over his heart. You giggle at his reaction; he never fails to make you smile. He smiles at your giggle and pulls the keys out of the ignition, hurrying to open your door. When he gets to you, he extends a hand which you gladly accept. He helps you jump down and when your feet touch the ground he drops your hand and turns his back to you, crouching down.

"Felix, what are you doing?" You ask through fits of laughter.

He turns around to look at you. There was a huge smile plaster on his face. "I'm giving you a piggy back ride, silly!"

You roll your eyes at his childish acts, but smile and hop on anyways. Once he has shifted the weight on his back, he takes off winding through cars all the way to the entrance. Felix lets you down before he reaches the revolving doors and you give him a quick peck on the cheek while grabbing his hand and pulling him through.

"So where do you want to go to first?" He asks you as you walk further into the mall hand in hand. You think for a moment before answering with a grin.

"Forever 21!" Felix squeezes your hand in response and you head off towards the store.

•+•

"Felix, does this dress make me look chubby?" You ask while studying yourself in the mirror. When Felix hears this, he stands up and stalks towards you.

"Don't ever call yourself fat, Y/N," he says as he wraps his arms around your waist from behind you.

"I never called myself fat. Just chubby," you point out. He nudges your neck with his nose.

"I don't care, you aren't either." He mumbles and pecks the corner of your mouth.

"I love you, Felix," you whisper.

Thank you all for 1k reads, we both really appreciate it! Thank you to all of those who requested Preferences, they are so much fun to write! If you want to request one, just drop a comment. Alex and I are contemplating on what we want to do for you guys to celebrate the 1k reads! Leave a suggestion if you have any and we will consider them.
-Mariah