Finally Home-Felix

"I can't wait to see Felix!" you squeal with excitement as your mom walks into your room. "I know it's been so long with him on tour"

You and your twin brother Felix were very close and him being on tour for three months wasn't that great. But tomorrow he was coming home.

You could barely sleep that night. You were just so freaking excited to see him! You were also excited to see your best friends Oscar, Omar, and Olly that you've known since you were little.

*****the next day*****

You were up at 6 am. You danced around as you got dressed, brushed your teeth, and made your cereal. The flight lands at 8 so you had to leave soon. "MOM!!! It's time to go get Felix wake up!!!"

You went up to your moms room, took the pillow from under her head and smacked her with it. "Y/n!!!" Your mom complained. "You have to get up!!!" You start dragging her arm.

Eventually she got up and you are now in the car. You bounced in your seat as you arrived to he airport. You got out of the car and walked. You went to where Felix would be walking out and took a seat.

*****30 minutes later*****

You are staring at the entrance and then you see him. Then boy that looks just like you. Felix. You drop your bag and run up to him.

"FELIX!!!!!!" You screamed as he holds out his arms. You jump into them and he spins you around. You bury your head into his neck and whisper "I missed you so much" through tears.

Felix was basically your best friend. he wasn't like your normal annoying brother. You loved him. He puts you and says "I missed you too y/n" he smiles and kisses the top of your head.

Then you look over to the three awkward waving boys to his right.
"OSCAR!" You hug him really tight and kiss his cheek.

"OG-OLLY! Oh my gosh I almost forgot!" You blush. Olly changed his name while on tour. "It's ok love" He squeezes you tight and ruffles your hair.

Then you saw Omar. You were closer to him then Oscar or Olly. "OMAR!!!" You screech and hug him and he spins you around.

The five of you all sat down on the bench you were previously sitting on. You took a seat on Felix's lap and wrapped your hands around his neck. Tears start pouring down your face.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Felix asked.

"Nothing, I just love you, I just can't believe I'm actually with you right now, it's honestly unreal. I'm just so happy" You cried into his shoulder as you fell asleep.

(A/n) hey it's Alex and I think this story is the cutest thing ever!! I hope you guys do too❤️ and tysm for 400 reads!