Felix Preference for Lea

You open your eyes but you don't want to get up. Today is the day your boyfriend Felix leaves for his summer tour. You have to spend the whole summer without him.

But you have to get up to say goodbye at the airport. You put on black denim shorts with a white ripped top. You grab a black and white SnapBack that Felix bought you and and your black vans and put them on to.

Then you grab your phone and head to the airport. Then you turn on the radio. A commercial about the PopNation tour comes on. A tears rolls down your cheek as you hear their name on the radio.

***at the airport***

I look around for Felix but you can't find him or the others boys either so you decide to call him.

Lea: Felix where are you your flight is soon!
Felix: what are you taking about? Our flight is not till tonight
Lea: you told me it was at 9:00
Felix: Well we changed it to later
Lea: why?
Felix: well, you need time to pack!
Lea: whaaa?
Felix: I talked to Katia, you're coming on tour with us!
Lea: I'm coming over

You hung up the phone as tears of joy streamed down your face. You run out of the airport as quickly as you can and got in your car. You drove to Felix's house, you knew the way by heart.

Once you got there, you saw him. He was standing on his porch with a huge grin on his face. You get out of your car and run up to Felix. "Looks like I won't be missing you this summer" you smirked and pressed your lips to his.

He picked you up bridal style and spun you around. Then he whispered into your ear, "I love you Lea"

Hey it's Alex! I hope you like your imagine Lea!😘