Worry

Namjoon POV
What does he mean by this??? Is he hurt? I tried calling him again, but it was no use. I was worried and even worse I don't even know where he is. I looked at the members and "He's being weird. I tried calling him again but he's not picking up. Maybe we should look for him ourselves!" We decided to look for him by going different ways hoping to find him soon.

Jungkook POV
I KNEW THIS WILL HAPPEN! I KNEW HYUNG WAS BEING WEIRD! But why didn't I help him when he needed us the most. Hyung please be safe!!!

Taehyung POV
I woke up in a hospital bed. Waking up with aching head and alone in the room was quite upsetting. Maybe I was expecting them to be beside me when I woke up. *sigh* Do they care??? This question fills my head. Just when I tried to sleep back the door opened.....

And I was shocked. The members were standing at the door looking tired. They were catching their breath and looked at me worried. One thought I was worried but also relieved that they came. "You guys are really here!" I cried. I finally let my tears flow. "You made us worried Tae" Jin hyung said with a tear filled eyes. "We must have neglected you but it was not intended. It was really not our intention to ignore you. You know how precious you are to us." I sobbed. I knew they were not neglecting me but my insecure self was not helping me. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry hyung. I just wanted to be with you guys"

Namjoon POV
We was simply stupid. Neglecting him is the worst thing we could have done. He's insecure and pure so he simply want love from us. I guess I did something really unforgivable. Leader should be a leaner for the members but why did this happen. "But what really happened Tae??" I asked wanting to know if something was wrong with him. "I wanted fresh air hyung. But I guess I suddenly fainted near the road." "I will meet the doctor!"

"How is he doctor?" "It's the effect of his tumor. He should really be careful and get his treatment soon. Leaving like this will be no good for him." I sighed. We should fully focus on him to recover. Taking break from promotions and schedules is the best option for us. As a leader I should take the responsibility and as a hyung I will be there for him. No more mistake.

Hi everyone! I don't know if you guys will read this again after a long time but yeah I'm trying to continue this story. Our boys are in the military and I miss them so much. So until they come back finishing this story is my goal. As I'm missing the boys, I really want to interact with ARMY's and started a X fan account. But it didn't quite work so. This is my option😅🙇‍♀️🙏