Taehyung starts to suffer Pt 1

When they went to Taehyung's grandmother's funeral they couldn't keep their emotion their secondest youngest is going to suffer and in a deep depression that no one could imagine. They felt sorry for Taetae.

2 weeks later

After the funeral ofcourse Taehyung couldn't bring his happiness too easily it was hard for him to overcome and continue his career. But his members is also their family. They are so important to Taehyung and ARMY are also so important. So he tried hard to overcome his hard pitiful life.

But ARMY noticed Tae was in depression that his not the Taehyung they know. That's why Tae decided to tell the ARMY as well.

But recently his head is hurting so much and few times in practice he just can't keep up. Members know he is in depression but they should continue their career so they had no other choice to scold Tae.

Suga: I know you are really in depression but you have to keep up the practice so you can stay with us. If you can't they are nothing we can't do Tae.

Tae understood Suga hyung but members didn't know Tae was in pain. His pain is really hard to overcome. But he didn't wanna to tell them. He can't let them worry about him always. So he decided to keep quiet.

Taehyungs suffer in pain starts now.......

Im sorry for late update. My exam is coming and i cant keep up.

Cheer up peoples and lots of love pls. Ant vote BTS in BBAM pls