Concert and the real beginning

His treatment days were going well and he had an will to become better. He goes to his treatment in days and he practices all the things he need in the afternoon. Wings Tour concert was starting in 3 days so peoples were very busy lately.

3 days later
Today was the beginning of wings tour and it was the first day. They were at the rehearsal. They very nervous and anticipating the concert. They missed their ARMY so much. Today was big day but Tae wasnt feeling so well. He slept late cause of his treatment and practices. He didnt tell his member cause they were tired as well so he didnt want them to worry.

The concert has began. They were standing in front of the people who they missed so much. Their cheer was giving them energy. Tae was happy to perform in front of the people he love and he was happy to perform with the members he loves so much.

Everybody was tired and they were giving their last ment. 
Tae: Im happy to perform in front of you guys. And i feel happiness being with you guys.
He was thinking so hard that should he tell ARMY about his illness but he decided no to cause he didnt want break the happiness he was feeling right at the moment.

The first concert was finished and every member went to their dorm to rest. Tae was so happy so he wanted to eat dinner with his family but they refused angrily.
Tae: Lets go ear dinner together pls
RM: We are tired right so could you stop that.
Tae felt really depressed. He just wanted to eat dinner. But he understood them cause they were tired as well.

Sorry for the late update