Chapter Ten

"You're favourtie human beings have arrived", Pietro announced and he and Wanda walked through the elevator.

"Ayyy, the Mischief Makers are here.", Sam joked.

"Hey, I'm not a Mischief Maker", Wanda defended.

"And I am?", Pietro asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh god yes.", she said moving further into the lounge and sitting next to Sam. "How's she doing?"

"Well, her and Nat have made up.", Sam replied.

Wanda squealed, "Finally, we can do girls night.", she did a little dance.

"Who the hell was that?", Bucky groaned as he walked into the lounge, hitting his ear trying to stop it from ringing.

"You!", Wanda pointed at him, causing him to look around. She leapt of the sofa and ran to hug him, "I know you had something to do with it"

"With what?", he asked standing still, unsure of what to do with someone hugging him.

"The Widow sisters reuniting", Sam chuckled.

"Ah, perhaps I did... can you get off me now?", Bucky asked awkwardly.

Wanda let go, "sorry", she gave him an awkward smile.

"Buck doesn't do well with physical touch", Sam teased.

"Sam, come on.", Steve chuckled slightly.

"Right we heading off?", Y/N asked as she walked into the lounge.

"Are you sure you're up for this?", Pietro asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?", she questioned.

"Uh no reason, let's go.", Bucky diverted the conversation and headed towards the elevator.

-

"Good Morning, I was here the other day with my partner asking about Vibrainium, I'm here with another member of our team who has a higher knowledge of the material and I think it would be wise I have her here to assess the product before we go ahead with the deal.", Y/N said in a professional tone.

Her and Wanda was dressed in office attire, their cover.

The lady at the desk nodded, "Bare with me ladies, I'll go get him."

"No worries.", Y/N replied.

Once the lady was out of sight, Wanda used her powers to move a USB stick to the laptop that was on the desk, the USB would automatically run through all the files, thanks to Tony's agreement into using his technology for this mission.

"They're in here, sir."

They heard the ladies voice come back into earshot.

A tall dark haired man in a full black suit walked into the room, definitely not someone that Y/N and Bucky had seen before.

The assistant made her way towards them with this man.

She gave them a small smile and returned to her desk.

"Hello Ladies, I've been told you were interested in buying some vibrainium.", the man said.

Y/N nodded, "yes, but you aren't who i spoke to last time"

He chuckled, "my distribution men love trying to play leader, but don't worry they informed me of your proposal."

"Well I'm glad you got our message.", Y/N replied.

"I'm Victor, Victor Andrews", he held his hand out to Y/N for her to shake.

She shook his hand, "Penelope Drysdale."

"Well pleasure to meet you Penelope and...", he turned to Wanda.

"Chloe Wicks.", she smiled.

"Perfect.", he smiled. "This way ladies, I'll show you into the warehouse."

-

Meanwhile, with Bucky and Pietro...

"Okay, so how do you reckon we get inside?", Bucky asked Pietro as they were stood behind of the warehouse.

"Easy, through the roof", Pietro replied.

"Okay, so when we've developed flying capabilities, we'll go in that direction.", Bucky sarcastically replied.

Pietro rolled his eyes, "Okay tough guy, how do you suggest we get in?", he raised an eyebrow while crossing his arms.

"Well", Bucky said as he headed towards a fire exit.

"Barnes, get back here.", Pietro jogged slowly towards him.

Bucky reached out for the handle, and turned it. To Pietros surprise it opened.

"What I've noticed is if people bring illegal substances to abandoned warehouses, they're usually sloppy on all exits.", Bucky said as he held the door open for Pietro.

Pietro rolled his eyes as he walked into the warehouse.

This led to stairs heading up above the openness of the warehouse.

They crouched down to be unnoticed.

"Welcome ladies", a voice echoed from below.

The guys looked down to see Wanda and Y/N with a guy showing them through the warehouse.

"They were quick.", Pietro whispered.

Bucky nodded.

"We bring all the finest vibrainium here to be inspected and then respected buyers like yourselves can take a look and decide for yourselves.", Victor spoke.

"We're aware of the origins of vibrainium, but how did you come across it?", Wanda asked as she pushed up her 'glasses', they had a camera inside but she was trying to play a nerd role.

"We have a deal with Wakanda, they transport us goods, and in return I have a team who protect the surroundings of Wakanda.", Victor replied.

"How generous", Y/N replied.

"I like to think so, it's also impressive on the ladies.", he gave her a charming smile.

"I'd say so.", she smiled back.

Bucky and Pietro screwed their eyebrows together, "What is she doing?", Pietro asked.

"Playing a part I guess." Bucky replied.

"I'm glad you think so Penelope, I'm sure you'd also be impressed by this collection we have here.", Victor said as he uncovered a crate of Vibrainium.

"Incredible.", Wanda said as she pretended to be in awe.

"Is this the best crate you have?", Y/N said with a raised eyebrow.

Victor laughed, "a picky one are we?"

"Something like that, I only want the best.", she replied.

"As do we all.", he responded, making eye contact with her.

Wanda began to look around the warehouse, mainly to look out for Bucky and Pietro, she quickly spotted them hiding up on one of the platforms, she chuckled at their disgusted faces.

"So what to we think?", Victor said bringing Wanda back to the group.

"I agree with Penelope, we need the best."

He chuckled, "I have a new shipment tomorrow night, how about you come then and you can pick the best out?", he was just looking at Y/N this time.

"Sounds good.", she smiled at him.

"Excellent, I'll see you then.", he replied. "I'm sure you're both able to make your own ways out."

Wanda and Y/N nodded and left the way they came in, swiping the USB drive cautiously on their way out.