Chapter Twelve

The elevator doors opened to the lounge, it was late and everyone had gone to bed.

"So, did the transaction go smoothly?", A voice came from the darkness.

Y/N jumped slightly, squinting in the darkness.

A figure came closer to the light.

She rolled her eyes, "Jesus, James. You scared me."

"It's late", he stated.

"No shit", she replied. "But yes, transaction went smoothly, Vibrainium has been secured in the basement."

"Good", Bucky replied.

"You okay?", she questioned, he seemed quiet which felt unusual to her.

He just looked at her.

"James?", she waved her hand in front of him.

"I think our dear seller Victor, left a stamp on you instead of the paperwork.", he said crossing his arms and looking at her neck.

Y/N ran to the mirror close by, "shit...", she whispered.

She didn't realise Bucky was stood behind her, "If I were you, Scarlett. I'd be very careful who you sleep with." He whispered in her ear.

She shuddered.

"Night Grant", he said, disappearing into the darkness.

-

Y/N braced herself before heading to breakfast, scared that Bucky would expose what happened last night.

She used some of her makeup that specialised in hiding bruises and marks to cover the hickey up.

She sighed, took one last look in the mirror before heading towards the kitchen.

"Morning!", Wanda seemed chipper.

"Morning", Y/N replied, starting to help her self to the food.

"How did the mission go?", she asked.

"Good, vibrainium is in the basement.", she replied.

"Excellent! How was Victor, he wasn't too weird was he?", Wanda asked.

Y/N sat next to her at the table.

"Nah, he was fine.", Y/N replied.

"Nothing weird happened? At all?", Wandas curiosity grew.

Y/N shrugged her shoulder, "not really."

"Damn I really thought he would have made a move", Wanda joked.

"Wanda...", Y/N sounded stern.

"Any chance you would see him again, for the mission?"

"He gave me his personal number.", Y/N added

"Oh wow, so he did make a move", Wanda replied.

Y/N looked around, it was just the two of them. "Well...", she whispered.

Wanda leant in, a slight sparkle in her eye.

"We sort of...", Y/N began.

"Oh my god you slept together", Wanda whispered in shock.

"I felt like if I pushed him away the deal wouldn't have gone through.", Y/N defended.

"He seemed like that type of guy.", Wanda replied. "As long as your okay and he wasn't forceful."

"No no, nothing like that. I'm fine. For a crime boss he was surprisingly a gentleman."

Wanda laughed, "Fair enough, atleast he'll want to see you again"