Chapter Fourteen

A Few Days Later

"So, we have three possible locations for distribution centres slash underground bunkers", Y/N began.

She clicked a button on the remote and the TV showed them.

"We have the underground bunker which was about less than 2 hours out of New York in Philadelphia. However were still trying to find access to that one. And then upon spending time with Victor"

Bucky rolled his eyes.

"We found that there was two, one in LA and one in New Jersey. Including the one here that's 4 out of 5. Just need the last one.", Y/N finished.

"So definitely needing another get together with Victor.", Wanda stated.

Y/N crossed her arms and sighed, "Unfortunately so."

"I see our group has expanded.", Fury announced as he walked in.

The meeting consisted of: Y/N, Wanda, Natasha, Bucky, Pietro and Sam.

"We need all the help we can get", Y/N stated.

"Oh I have no doubt Agent Grant, I'm just pleased to see your open to working with others. I would think about asking Rogers and Stark. They might start to be feeling left out.", Fury laughed and left the meeting room.

"Well, I mean Steve does have some ideas.", Sam added.

"At this rate we may as well ask Clint, Bruce and Thor and Loki.", Pietro joked.

"Well Loki does need to start training.", Natasha noted.

"I was joking Nat", Pietro replied.

"I wasn't.", Natasha stated.

"Oh I'm not sure if Loki would be the best fit for this team.", Sam joked.

"Why not?", Bucky replied.

Y/N laughed, "Oh god it would be like a house on fire between the two of you"

Bucky crossed his arms, "it would not"

"Oh it would, two stubborn hot headed men, the world might implode.", Y/N replied.

"That is a valid point", Natasha added.

Bucky stood up, "it wouldn't, I don't even know the guy"

"Oh trust me, once you do. You'll wanna kill him", Sam added.

Bucky groaned and left the room.

"What's been going on with him lately?" Sam asked "He's been more broody than usual."

"Might have something to do with Y/N sl-", Pietro began to say.

Y/N quickly ran and covered his mouth, "Woah, it's not. I think it's just his old age"

"Canitalknow?", Pietro muffled as his mouth was still covered.

"What?", Y/N asked.

He smacked her hand out the way, "I said, can I talk now?"

"Are you going to behave?", she asked.

"Never.", Pietro smirked.

Y/N groaned and sat down.

"So what's the next step?", Natasha asked.

"Find these bases I guess, raid them slightly. Who wants what? It would be better in teams.", Y/N replied.

"Well me and Wanda can go to LA" Natasha suggested.

"Oo yes, maybe hit some night clubs", Wanda joked.