•Running With Wolves• Chapter Twelve

Edited 3/16/17

Anotha one.

😬

Okaaaay, I'm too weird, I'll just go home-

Nevermind. I'm already home.

Yay me. 😂 I should be going to bed, but oh well.

(Pic is the village below Black Woods that they look at from the cliff-place-thingy)

~~~~~~~~

Unixy's POV

"Kaleb! You're home!" A short, thin woman with light brown hair walks up to Kaleb and kisses him on the cheek causing Kaleb to grin lightly.

"Mom, this is Unixy." Kaleb's mom smiles and turns towards me.

"It's lovely to meet you." She greets. I smile slightly.

"Please say something." Kaleb whispers from next to me. Glancing at the buff men sitting around the oak kitchen table, I avert my eyes back to Kaleb's mom.

"Hi." Hi? That's all I could come up with? Oh my god, this is going absolutely great. Silence washes over the room, and I'm guessing they were expecting me to say something additional, but there is no way that I would have been able to conjure any form of English that they could actually understand.

I mean, not that I usually can anyway.

"What's wrong?" Kaleb questions.

"I don't mean for this to sound weird, but do you not know any female werewolves other than Janice?" Laughter from the table of boys fills the air, as Max, Bruce, Jasper, Keevin, and Mickey wander in from a sliding screen door behind the table.

"Don't worry, they're probably all out shopping downtown." Max smiles.

"You're not like any of the she-wolves around here, that's for sure." Jasper rests his elbow on my shoulder; seeing that I'm about a foot shorter than most of these guys.

"Do I look like an armrest?" I scoff, crossing my arms.

"Yes, yes you do. Like one of those fancy movie seat arm-" I quickly backhand his stomach as hard as I can to get him to be quiet. He groans in pain and pulls his arm off of my shoulder.

"We're back!" A tall brunette announces, strutting into the room with four girls following close behind. As each of the girls set their bags on the floor, they dispersed to their mates.

"Unixy, meet the mates." Kaleb motions to the five girls. "This is Veronica Winters, she's Max's mate." Veronica has really dark brown hair, to me, it almost looks black. "Lilith Spinly is Bruce's mate." Lilith's hair was a deep black-grey that faded into a red ombré, and ended just above the top of her shorts. "Anna Dean is Jasper's mate." Anna had short blonde hair, which ended just past her shoulder blades, that happened to be curled, so her hair could actually be longer. "Keevin's mate is Clove Maliss." Clove had very tan skin and wavy, beach curled hair that reached the center of her back. "And Daisy Mordicai is Mickey's mate."

Daisy definitely appeared different from the other four girls, but I could tell they all loved each other. She had red hair in a cut that ended just above her shoulders, with bangs lightly touching her eyebrows.