•Dare?• Chapter Thirteen

Edited 5/18/17

What's poppin'?

What's shaking bacon?

What's cooking?

Yeah, okay, we're done here.

Lets move on.

It's Sunday, I'm gonna update at least something or other so here you go ya filthy animals. (Jk. You're not a filthy animal. Unless you want to be one then I won't judge.)

Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~
Unixy's POV

It's been a week since I first arrived in Alaska, and boy, has it been a crazy one.

After Kaleb told me about werewolves, he gave me a tour of the pack house, which may I say is absolutely gorgeous. It's not extravagant.

Instead, it's very home-y. It's cozy and warm, and everyone who walks around the house had a smile on their face.

I didn't really talk to anyone, seeing as there weren't many people there when we went. Kaleb tried to time things as best as he could, so he waited until the day most of the pack members would be at a neighboring pack for a bonfire and cookout.

I told him after the tour how much I appreciated him taking my shyness around new people into consideration. He's been really sweet.

I've never actually met a guy who has a genuine personality like Kaleb, and I think that makes him even more likeable.

I bring myself out of my thoughts to push open the front door of the school, stepping into the warmth of the darkened corridor.

This school is magnificently beautiful in the fact that it was built in the late 1800's, and yet it looks like it was built just yesterday. The hallways have minimal light, but they somehow glow with mystery and authenticity.

I head straight to my locker, however, I stop dead in my tracks when I look up at the slim door.

Written in what appears to be permanent marker, are tons of words. I step closer to my locker to read what they say, and I can't help the tears that come to my eyes.

Slut; whore; bitch; loser; it's just a dare; he's not your friend; go back to where you came from; just kill yourself.

Staring at the letters, I can feel eyes from other students on me, as a few tears fall from their holding place. Wiping them with the back of my hand, I turn and run away from my locker, not wanting to possibly face whoever did this.

I've dealt with bullies before, but this is a whole other level of it.

Sadly, I'm not strong enough to face people who hurt me and be confident that I can put them in their place.

So, yes, I'm going to run away from this.

~~~~
Kaleb's POV

I stand at my locker with Bruce and Max at both of theirs' next to mine. I couldn't believe we actually had school today considering there was a flood warning, but people who willing graduate school only to go back to school to have a job surrounded by school, makes me wonder about their sanity.