CHAPTER -2

Everyone were so fulled of emotions, they can't describe or are unable to. Nobody know how to handle their emotions. The sudden feeling of possessiveness and protectiveness shadowed over them towards the little angel.

Currently Isa and Ales are in their room and Isa was feeding Lavinia. And Ales was observing them with a small smile suddenly their moment was disturbed by the creaking noise of door opening and they turned to see a small ball sized head with ginger locks falling at his forehead,peaking from behind the door with a finger between the teeth.
Ales and Isa slightly smiled and Isa gestured him to come. Alex smiled and run towards them and climb the bed well tried.
Ales and Isa chuckled seeing their little boy struggling to climb the bed , so ales moved forward and hold  Alex by his hood and drooped him on the bed making him let out a small whoosh as if he was a aeroplane and tried to land himself.
They chuckled at his antics. Alex climbed on ales lap as Isa is holding Lavinia and looked curiously at his mother and sister.
Isabella stopped feeding her and put her properly on her lap slightly aligned towards Alex. Alex slowly raised his hand and poked her small cheeks with his small fingers making her squeak and Alex to laugh.
Ales and Isa laughed and smiled seeing their youngest evolved in each other. They are so pure for this dark world and they are going to do everything to protect them.
" dada cwan i pway with her?oh and cwan we pway at gwarden with bwalls?" Alex asked tilting his head cutely and Alessandro to bite his cheeks.
Alex squeaked and hide behind his mother and pouted while complaining "mama , swee na, now dada is biting me" he whined and both his parents chuckle at him.
Alex more pouted seeing his parents laughing at him and crossed his hands at his chest and turned his head away as if saying he is angry with them.
"I see baby, now dada is being naughty-naughty, ain't you dada? So how about we punish him?" Isabella asked him , making Alex quickly nod his head. Alessandro narrowed his eyes at them, knowing they are planning something against him.
"Ok . So dada go on timeout" Isabella said , failing to control her smile. Alex smiled and nodded his head , agreeing with alessandro's punishment.
"B-but ba-be we can do any other type of punishment too like-like how about just you and m- Isabella snapped her hand in his mouth and glared at him blushing furiously while Alex is looking at his parents thinking what the hell is going on.
Alessandro again tried to speak only to shut down by his wife's glare knowing well if he doesn't accept it , he'll have to arrange for a place to spend the night away.
So he gets up and stood in the corner facing the wall while shaking his head at his kid and his overgrown kid.
Isabella and Alex burst out laughing seeing a 6-ft giant in timeout. Isabella quickly recorded this moment and send this in their family group.
Lavinia too giggled at her family as if thinking what a circus in the name of family she'd got.
Alessandro who is sulking , smiled listening his precious daughter's giggles and sighed more to make his daughter giggle more.

Alex and lavi's moments

Suddenly they heard loud footstep coming towards their room and the door burst open and they flinched seeing their family who were laughing their asses out seeing the so called capo of the Italian mafia in timeout.
Alessandro glared at Isabella, knowing it was her who must have shared his video on group and groaned thinking about the embarrassment which he has to endure due to the curtesy of his wife.
Alessandro gave her a mocking thank you and took Lavinia in his arms and left from there while everyone came out of their laughing seeing alessandro taking Lavinia away and tried to stop him, but to  whom are we kidding that man is a beast literally.
Alessandro took her to his office. He settled the papers which are lying on his desk and sat on his chair with Lavinia on his lap , giggling seeing her father's grumpy expressions.