CHAPTER ~6

Augustus and lucifer quickly rushed towards their cars leaving the women and children in the protection of Damien and Adriano and a shit ton of guards.

They both breaked down the traffic and drive like maniac after they received Alessandro's call.

In call:-

Alessandro:- Come quickly to the hospital, it's an emergency but don't bring the women and children, it's a serious situation and don't leave them unsupervised, no one is allowed to leave the mansion with or without guards and increase the mansion security.

Lucifer:- Sì, I will assign guards at every nook and corner and there will be guards surrounding hospital at civil uniform, I'll be there in five.

Alessandro hummed and cut the call. Lucifer and Augustus reached hospital in record breaking time.

Their guards guided them and they both rushed down the hallways when they saw bloodied bodies of men. Their blood painting the walls of the hallways which lead to lavi's room.

They both tensed seeing it and run towards ales where he was discussing something with Marcello and Enrico with serious faces. They noticed there were splashes of blood on their clothes.

Lucifer:- guys, what the fuck had happened here?

Alessandro:- Those bloody Spanish happened. Bloody bastards. They thought we three , leaders of the biggest mafiasco would get defeated by their lousy men.

He scoffed at their decency. Just let his daughter heal, then he'll personally see them, he thought.

Augustus:- woah guys!! You three really did a number on them.

He slightly gagged at the sight. All rolled their eyes at his antics .

Marcello:- Ofcourse. Why not. How bloody dare these mutts thought of even touching lavi, my grand daughter. I'll rip them to shreds , if they even tried to lay their disgusting eyes on my angel.

Enrico rolled his eyes at him but not before slightly agreeing but stopped when he realised Marcello had called his grand daughter as his.

He not so politely told him , she was his grand daughter as much as his , if not more. Their children rolled their eyes at this grown kid behaviour, even their children are better than them at some instance.

Lucifer:- by Lavinia I remembered, where's my niece. What did the doctors say wait before that don't tell me these bastards hurt her?

Alessandro shook his head at his questions and said

"I'll die before I let their noxious shadow even reach my daughter. Even after my death, I'll make sure to rip all of them before dying so they wouldn't be able to harm her"

All nodded agreeing with him, lavinia is their princess, their solace, their safe place ,their heaven. They will be dammed if they let anyone hurt her.

Alessandro:- And about her health, doctors are checking her currently , it's better now , no signs of fever and all and yeah one thing more. Lucifer I want to cancel short Rico's trip, aware him about the current situations and I want to shift Lavinia to Marino mansion , it's not safe here anymore.

Lucifer nodded and went to handle the task in hand, then the doctor Mr. Martin who was dealing with Lavinia's case came after checking up on Lavinia.

Dr. Martin:- Mr. Marino, Lavinia's situation is under control for now, I had taken the necessary samples for testing , by evening her report will come and after that we will see what we can do. And as far as I can guess , if we were able to properly maintain her health from deteriorating then we can possibly avoid surgery.