CHAPTER~ 10

Luca froze mid-action, a piece of pancake halfway to his mouth. The entire room fell silent, all eyes turning towards him. Isabella's brows furrowed in frustration while Alessandro's expression turned stern.

Alessandro's voice boomed again,

"What on earth do you think you're doing?"

Luca's eyes widened, realizing he had been caught red-handed. He quickly swallowed the pancake, trying to come up with an excuse.

Luca- Uh, I was just... testing if it was cooked properly?"

Alessandro- by sitting upon rowan?

Alessandro crisscrossed his arms and raised his eyebrows questionably at him. Luca gulped seeing his father's daunting eyes.

He stuttered trying to come up with an excuse but was disturbed when beneath him, rowan grunted and tried to remove Luca from him.

On seeing rowan trying to remove him, he frowned and punched on his back making him fall back again with a grunt.

Rowan turned his head and glared back at him, and headshot him , which makes Luca flinch and misbalance.

Taking the opportunity rowan shoved Luca hard on the floor , and he stand up quickly and again jumped on Luca who was now wincing due to the headshot.

Rowan grabbed Luca's hair and started pulling it making Luca shout loudly. His shouting seemed to make everyone come out of their trance.

Alessandro- ENOUGH!!!!

All flinched hearing him, including Lavinia, who teared slightly. Alessandro quickly bounced her and said sorry. While others glared at him for making Lavinia cry.

Alessandro- I'm so sorry baby. I promise I won't shout again.

Lavinia- it's ok daddy. I ownly got a lil bwit scaed (scared)

She said while pointing her finger with a little gap between them. Alessandro kissed her hands and pecked her cheeks.

Then she turned toward Luca and rowan who was looking at her awed, they just love this little human so much.

Lavinia- dada dwoun dwoun!!

She started wiggling and Alessandro carefully put her down. As soon as her little feet's touched the ground , she run towards Luca and rowan.

Alessandro- slow princess, you'll fall.

Alessandro said when he saw  her almost  tripping on her feet's.

She quickly toddled towards them and sat beside them , who were now lying with rowan on top of Luca.

She caressed Luca's hair and looked at him and cutely said while pouting

Lavinia - ouchies ??

She tilted her little head while asking him making him gush at her cuteness and everyone melt at her cuteness, while rowan frowned at them and was feeling left out . So he pinched Luca's ass who flinched hard making Lavinia startle.

Luca glared at him punched him at his chest.

Lavinia- no, no uca. No hit rowi.

She pouted at him and started pushing rowan from Luca.

Rowan- sweetheart see, how this monster had beaten me.

He started showing her his old injuries which he had got in mission. Luca gaped at his twin's lying ass.

Luca- oh hel- heck no, he's lying cupcake , I didn't hit him, he was trying to steal my pancakes and you know how much I love my pancakes and moreover we shouldn't steal anyone's food , right buttercup??