CHAPTER~3

Author's P.O.V:

Next morning everyone woke up early as there was lots of things to do while the elders were busy, children's were entertaining each other in play room.
Aziel and Luca are playing video games while rowan's trying to disturb them and make them lose their match.
Kian and Alex are playing with Lavinia. She's in Kian's lap and both are playing with her.

"Ki-ki, swee lavi lips, are thwey bwue?"  Which attracts everybodys attention, they all rushed towards her and started checking her, after seeing her slightly bluey lips, they all panicked

"Ki-ki, swee lavi lips, are thwey bwue?" Which attracts everybodys attention, they all rushed towards her and started checking her, after seeing her slightly bluey lips, they all panicked.
Aziel take Lavinia from Kian's lap and rushed towards their parents room.
They barged inside the room and rushed towards Isabella who was folding lavinia's clothes.
" M-mom, see lavi's lips are blue, is she ok?" Aziel stuttered. They all are hella scared cause they don't want to lose their sister, now only they got her after so many prayers.
" what? Let me see!" Isabella rushed towards them and took Lavinia in her arms and observed her carefully, who was also looking a little pale.
" oh it's nothing boys. Sometimes newborns have these, as they are weak. You all remember Alex too had that? There's nothing to be worry about." Isabella said though she had a doubt but she let that go as remembered Alex too had that when he was born and how they both panicked and rushed to doctors only to find out that it was nothing.
Everyone agreed though they are still unsure but they let it go. Everyone again got busy in their task but still a flicker of worry is latched in the back of their mind.
Evening come sooner then they thought. They all are eagerly waiting for the Marinos as Fabios will be a day late as their jet got stuck due to weather issues.
Currently they all are in living room waiting for others. Lavinia was sleeping on Alessandro's lap who was caressing her little hairs. In middle of the conversation, everyone's eyes were darting towards them, they won't tell but they all are getting jealous of Alessandro.
Alessandro who noticed their stare thought to add kerosene to the fire.
He picked her up and placed her on his chest supporting her tiny head, in sleepy state she losely grabbed his pinky finger and bought it to her mouth and sucked it.
Everyone laughed seeing this. And Isabella tried to make the situation turn in her favour, asked Alessandro to give her lavi, so that she can feed him, which was a lie just so she can hold her close. Alessandro smirked at her knowingly and rolled his eyes. Isabella huffed and crossed her arms knowing her plan failed.
Everyone chuckled seeing their playful and silent banter.
Then they heard the loud horns telling them the arrival of the Marinos. Everyone rushed outside and see cars and cars entering the premises. Alessandro covered lavi's ears so that she won't be disturbed. Then their family exited the cars and everyone greeted each other, Alessandro with Lavinia was  standing at the back with Lavinia in his arms who was snoring cutely with little drool on her mouth and alessandro's shirt.