CHAPTER~9

After 2 years~

Isabella and Alessandro were sleeping in each other's embrace. Unfortunately, their cuddling time had to cut short because of the little Marino.

Their sleep broke short when they heard soft little knocks on their bedroom door, they smiled slightly knowing who it must be.

Then the door slowly creaked open, and they heard soft little footsteps. They both decided to continue acting waiting to see what their little one was up to.

The little intruder slowly walked towards her parent's bed. Seeing her parents still sleeping, she pouted.

She then climb in the bed. Well tried to. Her little feet's can only make her reach up to only some inches. She glared cutely at her legs, feeling betrayed by them.

Ales and Isa laughed seeing this. Well They tried to not to but it's so hard seeing their baby's cute little antics only so much they can control themselves.

Lavinia's head snapped upwards hearing her parent's laughter. She pouted at them and crossed her arms.

They chuckled at her. Little tears started forming in her eyes, she angrily rubbed them away and huffed and started going out.

Alessandro quickly jumped from the bed and caught her in his arms. He spinned her around and quickly washed the remaining tears away.

His heart clenched seeing his little princess shedding her precious tears. Isabella quickly group hugged her and rubbed her back to calm her.

Alessandro cursed himself to even think about pulling this type of stunt especially towards their baby who is so sensitive.

Alessandro:- I'm so sorry baby. Baby , my precious, dada is so sorry darling, will you forgive your dada?

Lavinia with tearful eyes looked at him , making something twist inside him, she slowly nodded her head and koala hug him, shoving her face in neck and little legs wrapped around his chest.

He too hugged her tightly and smiled reassuringly at Isabella.

They both got on bed with Lavinia. Ales rubbed her back and caress her black locks out of her face , and started kissing her face making giggle at him.

She with her hands tried to push him away but ales tickled her making her laugh loudly, she fall on Isabella who catches her quickly and hide her from Alessandro.

Alessandro:- here's a tickle monster coming, no one can hide away from him.

He made grabby hands towards her and fakely tried to snatch her from Isabella but she hide her behind.

Isabella:- you bad bad tickle monster go away.

Lavinia:- ywes, gwo away. Shwoo

Lavinia slightly gestured shoo with her hands making Alessandro catch her hands, she squeaked and tried to pull her hands away but Alessandro jerked her towards him making her fall in his chest.

He laid her on his bed and acted like he was eating her like a monster and growls.

Lavinia:- NWOO!! Gwo away baddy mwonter, mwie dwada beet ywu.