CHAPTER~11

After breakfast and some quality rest , they went to mall for the shopping.

"Alright, let's split up and find something that suits us"

Isabella  suggested, gesturing to the boys and Aziel.

The boys nodded, already eager to start their search for the perfect outfits. Luca and Rowan headed off in one direction, their playful banter echoing through the aisles as they teased each other about their fashion choices.

Meanwhile, Aziel and Kian set off in search of accessories to complement their outfits. Kian's eyes sparkled with excitement as he browsed through the selection of ties and cufflinks, while Aziel leaned against a nearby display, his arms crossed as he observed his surroundings with a cool demeanor.

As they shopped, Alessandro kept a watchful eye on Lavinia, making sure she stayed close and didn't wander off like a little dolphin, that she is.

With that, they continued their search, Lavinia chattering happily as they browsed through the racks of clothing. Alessandro couldn't help but smile at her infectious enthusiasm, grateful for the opportunity to spend time with his precious little dolphin.

Meanwhile, Luca and Rowan were deep in debate over which suit to choose. They stood side by side, each holding up different options as they tried to decide which one suited them best.

"I think this one looks more sophisticated," Luca argued, holding up a sleek black suit.

Rowan shook his head, gesturing to a ____ suit with subtle pinstripes.

"Nah, this one has more personality," he countered. "Plus, it'll bring out the color of my eyes."

Luca rolled his eyes, but a grin tugged at his lips.

"Alright, fine. But if we're going to twin with Dad, we need to make sure we look sharp," he conceded, reaching for the suit.

Rowan grinned triumphantly, clapping his brother on the back making him wince , they both headed to the fitting rooms to try on their chosen outfits.

As they emerged, Isabella's eyes lit up with approval as she surveyed her sons' appearances.

"You both look very handsome," she praised, her smile warm as she hugged them both tightly.

The boys beamed at her praise, their chests swelling with pride at her approval. With their outfits chosen and accessories selected, they joined Alessandro and Lavinia, ready to help them  and Ofcourse to make their little butterfly look like an angel.

As they strolled through the mall, Kian couldn't resist the temptation of a nearby food court filled with tantalizing aromas. His stomach rumbled loudly, drawing amused glances from his family.

"Someone's hungry,"

Alessandro remarked, a playful twinkle in his eye.

Kian grinned sheepishly, rubbing his belly in embarrassment.

"I can't help it, all this shopping works up an appetite."

Isabella chuckled, linking her arm with his.

"Well, let's go grab a bite to eat before you start eating your own hand."