Chapter 1: Before Departure!

(And we are back in court! I had to do something for Apollo. The boy deserves it.  Also, yes, I am planning another story too. Look forward to that! For now, enjoy this story! Yes, this is inspired by a Pixar movie! Take a guess which one? Enjoy!)

 (Apollo's POV)

Khura'in Courtroom, Courtroom Number 1

May 5th, 12:04 PM

           I slammed my fist on the bench as everyone in the courtroom turned their attention to me. I held a confident expression before pointing at my adoptive brother with a grin.

"I suggest the prosecution rethink that claim! There is a clear contradiction to your claim in the testimony!" I shouted with pride as I felt this case as good as mine!

"Satura!" my foster brother, Nahyuta Sahdmadhi, shouted in reply before chanting a prayer and clutching his beads, "Do rethink that claim of yours is correct? I believe you should rethink this again. Isn't that Rayfa?"

Rayfa is our younger sister and the princess who will inherit the throne. She has a power to channel spirits and perform divination scenes of the last moments of the victim. She has short, black hair in loops and behind her face while being held by a white ribbon. She is wearing a pink dress with a purple ribbon. She has a pair of dark pink sandals on. She has a white cloak hanging from her neck with a pink ribbon tied from her wrists. On the top of her head is a small, golden tiara.

"I must agree with my brother, Justice" she spoke in a high manner with her head held high and hands on her hips, "You didn't read my divination correctly! I suggest you change your way of thinking!"

I rubbed my short, brown hair and let out a nervous laugh. Well, it looks like I got that wrong. Shake it off, Justice! You've got this!

Khura'in Courtroom, Courtroom Lobby

May 5th, 4:46 PM

At least the truth was found in the end. I was worried that the culprit was really going to get away with it! Ah, right, I should introduce myself! My name is Apollo Justice. I am a defense attorney who trained under the Phoenix Wright. Right now, I am helping adoptive family with trying cases and finding the truth behind it.

I do miss home, but I know my friends and partner are doing well! It isn't just me who moved here though. Ema Skye, a forensic scientist, is also with us! Though, I have another reason why she's here. Sure, the pay must be great since it is coming from the royal family, but I have a feeling my adoptive brother wanted her to be here. He may pretend to not have an interest, but mom and I know otherwise.

"Ah, Justice. How are you?" speaking of my brother, he spoke with elegance and grace.

"I am fine. Thanks for helping me out there! Without your help, I do not know if I would be able to find the truth" I said with a grin, "But I thought you were going to meet up with mom and sister? Is something on your mind?"

"Well, yes" he replied with a serious expression, "I actually have a question for you, Justice"

He has long, light purple hair tied into a ponytail and braided. He has piercing green eyes with a red mark on his forehead. He was wearing a white, priestly and royal robe with a green pendent clasp onto it. He has red beads hanging around his neck with golden earnings hanging from his ears. He has white pants and brown boots. He has a dragon tattoo on his hand.

"I am thinking of our planned, upcoming vacation" Nahyuta answered with a hand holding his face, "Do you have a location in mind?"

This is honestly a surprise to me, but I suppose that makes sense. Nahyuta loves to see the world and travels whenever he could as a prosecutor. As for me, I don't really have a place to visit, but I am sure that wherever we go, it will be long, nice, and relaxing.