Chapter 4: Kon'nichiwa Japan!

(Japan does exist in Ace Attorney. I thought it didn't due to California being a mix between the two. Then I thought about it, and yeah, Japan does exist. Great Ace Attorney proved that! I am such an idiot at times. Enjoy!)

(Apollo's POV)

Japan's International Airport, Gate 4A

May 9th, 7:45 AM

Well, the flight was smooth and quiet. I am kind of surprised by that, really. I thought Klavier would want to talk or party for the whole flight. Instead, he wanted to go over his music and even the venue that they would be performing. Look, I sometimes forget that Klavier does take his job very seriously. Then again, you don't get to be a famous prosecutor and rock star for nothing.

Anyway, Yuta was keeping up with prayers as well as making a list of stuff he wanted to buy for Ema and Maya. I did the same thing too by inputting the info in my phone. Sebastian was looking through his music sheets while keeping up with the world news.

The only other person on the plane was Daryan. I don't mind him, but something tells me he's up to something! I just don't know what it is! Seriously, why is he here? I know they used to be in a band, but do they want to perform together? Really? I know I should be relieved, but I don't buy it. I glanced to my bracelet and hummed to myself. I could use that in case he is hiding anything from us. For now, just have to be quiet, cool, and enjoy myself. That won't be too hard.

The moment we arrived at the airport, fans swarmed us as Tokyo's morning welcomed us. People were already up and it. Students were rushing to work while people were trying to get to work. It was a busy city, that's for sure!

"So! Where do you want to go first?!" Klavier asked as we made our way through the crowd.

Yuta spoke up first to suggest, "We should depart to the hotel first. We shouldn't carry our belongings on us"

Klavier laughed with Sebastian sighing in relief. I have a feeling Klavier already took care of that.

Daryan placed a hand on my shoulder to reassure us, "Hey! Who do you think you're talking to? We've travelled before and already took care of that nonsense! Let's see the sights! We've got time before the concert happens! No need to be cautious when we are on vacation!"

He does have a point. I glanced to Yuta who only shrugged in reply. Well, I guess if that's the case.

"I would like to see Shibuya crossing" I suggested with a shrug, "I know a lot of people who are from there and would like to see it"

I hope Klavier doesn't pick up on it, but I know for a fact Yuta. Sebastian, and Daryan might not know what I am talking about. If I see that invitation again, I will use my Chords of Steel. I still can't believe Mr. Wright even agreed to it.

"Sure thing!" Klavier spoke in delight as he waved a hand to our driver and the fancy, black limo, "Come along! The city will not see itself! We shall be off!"

The doors were opened and in the rare occasion, I do not feel like anything bad is going to happen! Finally! After the few years of chaos, it finally looks like I am about to have a nice break from it!

(Alfendi's POV)

We finally got off that loud, irritating plane. Seriously, why are those idiots talking? I wished I could've removed their tongues! Lucy yawned with her dragging her bag behind her. She was exhausted and didn't adjust to the time zone changes well. I pulled out my phone and nodded to myself. We still have time before that loud, annoying concert happens. I suppose we could head to the hotel and rest first. Well, time to be a gentleman in the rare moments.