Chapter 6: Undercover with the International Police

(I did get a physical copy of this game! I am not playing it yet, but I might soon. I don't know. Right now, I am still trying to finish Hades. After that, maybe. I need a new game that is different from what I normally play. I think. I don't know yet. Anyway, I would love to have the international police involved again somehow. Maybe for Miles Investigations 3. That would be cool. Enjoy!)

(Apollo's POV)

Airplane 3 of the International Police, Lounge

May 11th, 6:03 AM

I could hear Daryran's words echoing in my head as I thought about my actions recently. I know I didn't trust him as much, but I didn't think it was that bad. I also didn't mean to ruin the concert too. I hope it is going well. Ugh, I hate it when my ears pop. Wait, why are my ears popping? Come to think of it, when did it get so cold? I blinked a couple of times and yelled out in disbelief at the setting I was in! WHY AM I IN A PLANE AND FLYIND TO AN UNKNOWN LOCATION?!

"WHERE AM I?!" I shouted from my gut as everyone turned their attention me.

"Right now, in an airplane" a weird looking older British man answered with some snark in his voice, "But if you mean our destination, that's easy! We are heading to Milan, Italy!"

Wait, WHAT?! Why am I going to Italy?!

"Relax, brother" Yuta said in a calm voice as he rose from his meditating position, "Everything will be explained now that you are awake"

"Yuta, how am I supposed to relax when we are in a plane, flying away from Klavier, and going to another location? Wait, I don't have my passport!" I shouted as I slowly realized another detail, "I also don't have my stuff! How am I supposed to do anything?!"

"Don't worry!" Lucy chimed in a little too energetically, "We had our group get yer stuff and take it with us! Everythin' will be ok!"

Believe it or not, that does not make me feel any better! How do they know these things about us?!

"Have you really not put two and two together, Defense Attorney Justice?" the detective spoke with serious tone, "Do you really not know who we are and what we do? You should know us since we did have a hand in helping the chief prosecutor all those years ago"

All those years ago? Chief prosecutor? Wait a minute!

"You're the International police! What are oyu doing here?! And what do you want with us?!" I shouted as I finally caught onto his meaning!

"Finally! Took you awhile!" the detective spoke before realizing something else, "I should introduce myself at the very least. I am the great detective, Alfendi Layton. Though, please call me Al. You may call my brother, Fendi"

He has a brother? Where?

"Ah, that's why I sensed two souls in you" Yuta spoke as he stared at the detective, "Interesting notation, but when will we meet him?"

"Whenever that idiot believes his skills will be needed for this case" Al spoke annoyed before waving his hand, "Speaking of the case, let's get to it! We've got a lot of work to cover!"

He went to pick up a laptop and display something brewing in the world. It even displayed the concert where I really screwed things up.

"Thanks to the chaos we caused at the concert, we were able to ensure of Klavier's safety" Al spoke in a thoughtful tone as he examined the notes and groaned as he contemplated something, "Did any of you notice a camera present?"

"A camera? What does Klavier have to do with this?" I asked bewildered.

"That camera was found at the docks where I was spying on a former culprit. Now that I think about it, he wasn't present either. Where is he?" Al pondered.