Chapter 9: Hello Again, England!

(Ok, one more chapter then this is done. Also, this particular title has a few meanings. I actually write about England more than I thought. Also, I do enjoy a Tale of Two Cities. I don't know why since I am Scottish. Either way, I did enjoy my trip to London, England back in 2014. Also, if you know anything about me, there is another reason why this chapter is titled like that. Enjoy!)

(Apollo's POV)

Big Ben, Top Floor

May 14th, 8:00 AM

            Right on cue, Daryran Cross exited the elevator with that smug expression of his. I knew he was the one behind this! I knew it!

"It was you!" Al and I shouted with all our might and frustration.

Daryran only shrugged before answering, "Hey, what can I do? My so-called best friend betrayed me and you were the one who put me behind bars!"

"You murdered someone and had a smuggling ring!" I shouted in utter disbelief at this until I felt myself fall!

Yuta and I let out a scream as we fell and then the air was knocked out of when we stopped! What just happened?!

"Time is against us!" Al snarled as I noticed he and Lucy moved as well!

Ah! A minute passed! We are in serious trouble if we don't get ourselves out of this mess!

"Are you truly that upset with my brother for what he did?" Yuta spoke in that calm tone that I wished I had, "He only followed the law and brought you to justice. That is the job of a defense attorney. You were a police officer. You were supposed to ensure the safety of others. You broke that rule the moment you took someone else's life and were prepared to have a prosecutor take the fall. The only one at fault here is you"

Dang, thanks Yuta. That means a lot. It would mean a lot more if we weren't in impending danger, but the thought does count!

"Tch!" Daryan scoffed as he roughly turned away from us, "As if you can even understand that. Whatever! After I finish you off, I'll take care of Klavier and then go after that little, annoying magician who also had a hand in my plans"

Ok, that's it! How dare he! I will make sure he is going to be put away for good this time! You can mess with me, but you cannot mess with Trucy! We let out another scream before falling and stopped again.

"Hehe, as much as I want to see you cut to pieces, I have a final gig to play!" Daryran spoke with a smirk, "How fun with your demise! I am sure it will be painful!"

Just like the villain he is, he left us to our fate. That means we will find a way out of here! We heard the elevator buzz again. This time those same guards arrived with that camera!

"Hey! What are you doing to do with that?!" Al snarled as he tried to lunge forward only to be stopped when he couldn't.

One of the guards set up the camera as the other turned their attention to us. He laughed at us while we were on guard even though we could fall to our death at any moment.

"Daryran does want you to meet your timely fate, but he believes it would be best if you were to see Klavier's death first!" he spoke as my eyes were wide!

They're going to kill him! How are we supposed to stop them when we are tied up?! There has to be something we can do! I don't know what that is, but it has to be something! Klavier! Get away from the stage! Don't die!

(Klavier's POV)

Buckingham Palace, Grand Stage

May 14th, 8:25 AM