Chapter 5: Crashing Concert

)And here is another chapter! This one is much longer and better paced. At least, that is what I feel like with this. I did get the physical copy of Apollo Justice Trilogy which is still very generous of Capcom to call it that. Anyway, when's the next ace attorney game?! Enjoy!)

(Klavier's POV)

Grand Stage of Suntory Hall, Backstage

May 10th, 6:44 PM

Oh, the thrill of starting up a concert! I cannot wait to great the fans! I still can't believe so many showed up! Though, I suppose we do have that effect on them. Ah, I do wonder how they react to us. Probably in applauses and cheers!

"Alright, places everyone!" I shouted as I directed everyone about their position with a clap and wave of my hands, "We don't want to keep them waiting, ja?"

Sure, things have been a little tense between my best friends, but I am sure everything will work itself out! Those do tend to happen, after all! Daryran was tuning his bass as Seb was checking on his drums. I already checked my guitar, so I am not worried at all!

"Are you sure we can be back here?" Herr Forehead asked nervously before whispering, "I know last time we were here it wasn't exactly a good result"

Honestly, those two must let the past go. I am positive no one is going to smuggle anything through this time. I had security check everything. Nothing turned up.

"Relax" I whispered back before patting his shoulder, "Nothing is going to happen. I am sorry for being there for when your mouth caught first, but I am sure you can forgive me for that at least. Also, if this helps, even Daryran is on edge. He doesn't want the same event to occur. So please, try and get along"

That seemed to calm Apollo down as he finally breathed.

"You're right. Sorry, Klavier" he spoke while shaking his head, "I should put more trust in you and Daryran. I am going to enjoy this event with you and everyone. So, knock 'em dead! Figuratively, not literally"

He held his hand out for me to take. I laughed before clasping it and shared the same sentiment as well. With that, I left Apollo to his brother and went to Seb and Daryran. Both were satisfied with the condition of their instruments. We were handed mics as I grinned brightly at them. This is going to be wonderful!

"Are we ready?!" I asked in an excited whisper, unsure if the mic was on or not.

"Y-yes! I can't believe the turnout! Who knew this many people were still a fan!" Seb commented nervously, "Do you think the chief prosecutor and chief justice are going to watch this?"

"Probably!" I answered without hesitation as Seb panicked a little before calming down when I placed a hand on his shoulder, "But we've got this! We've done this before, so we have no reason to worry!"

Seb finally smiled and vowed to play well for the chief prosecutor and chief justice as well as another lady who would also be watching this. I turned to my best friend who was also holding a concerned expression as well.

"What is on your mind?" I asked him with my grin never leaving my face.

He finally looked at me while putting the guitar down to face me.

"I don't want anything to happen" Daryran confessed with a shake of his head, "Our last concert broke us up. I don't want it to divide us further"

I can understand that fear all too well. Well, time to put his mind at ease.

"You have nothing to worry about. The security checked everything and everyone. No one is going to ruin our debut night at all!" I announced with pride as the crowd was cheering loudly.