🥢1🥢

In a dark alley a man is running in complete terror as the alley is completely filled with silence and the only sound can be heard is heavy breathings and running footsteps

The man has a completely horrified look on his face as his face is filled with cold sweat that was coming out because of the fear he is feeling....He ran without any break while glancing behind him again and again to make sure he was not being followed...

He is afraid.... Very much afraid of his life... His nightmare is following him like lion hunting his prey... He knows he did mistake... A big mistake by betraying him... People says Greed is a bad evil , it can only cause trouble for you and that is absolutely right... He is in trouble... A very big trouble...He succumbed to greed and invited his own death...

After running for some good minutes he come to the end of alley which made him panic... Stopping there he started to find another way to escape in hurry...

Suddenly he heard whistle sound from behind... His face gone pale as eyes widens in fear and shock... He heard slow footsteps sound mixed with whistle making the atmosphere of alley more dangerous.... A whistle sound got stopped as well as footsteps...

"Woh! See Who we have here? A betrayer? " He heard his voice from behind causing him to close his eyes and cry silently.... "Turn around " He coldly ordered the trembling man making him do what he said in fear of losing his life....
He turned around slowly and hesitantly.... His gaze moved at his front only to see devil himself standing there with his hoody on his face so no one can see him..

"Well well Park Hoshi aren't you a little bit too greedy for your own good? " He mocked him while taking dangerously slow steps towards afraid man who is shaking in fear... "You know itching palm can open the way of your end? " Stood in front of him still maintaining some meters distance....

The shaking man joined his both hands and falls on his knees " Y-Young m-master Yoongi please sp-pare me... I-I will not b-betr-ray you again. Have mercy"he begged him desperately while crying continuesly ... He is afraid to loose his life... He doesn't want to die this soon...

Yoongi shakes his head in deniel "No no, there is no second chance in Min Yoongi's world... You should have known it already by now dear hoshi... " Yoongi stated while moving at his back as lean towards his ears and whisper dangerously "You know I would have shown you little mercy if you were thinking of doing something to me" He leaned back and again started to roam around him.. ..

"But you choose my sister which is the biggest mistake you make of your life " He stood in front of him and looked straight in his eyes "Now die" He stated coldly with no emotions in his voice... As he took something from his pocket ... It was red chopsticks.... Hoshi widens his eyes in fear and started to beg him desperately.... Yoongi moved his hoodie causing his long black locks to show while completely ignoring his pleas and rolled his sleeves up in a carefree manner and...