🥢 2🥢

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

I came to my regular cafe after the incident with that little girl... If I be honest that incident is playing again and again inside my head... I don't know why but she really got stuck inside my mind after that... Her doe round eyes, cute nose, her pinkish lips and her flawless pale face... Everything about her seems perfect... It was as if her innocent look touched my heart...

I glanced at the bandage that she putted on my injured leg and smiled remembering that moment ... It is not a big deal for me as I keep getting injured due to my work... But her adorable move warms my heart... I didn't realize I was smiling the whole time remembering it...

"Woh! Did my eyes are working properly... Yoongi is smiling... Like smiling" I heard Jin and quickly put my poker face... I glanced at him and saw him standing there like his soul left his body... What a drama queen... I raised my one eyebrow and asked"what are you doing here hyung"

He came out of his frozen state and hastly moved his steps towards me... Putting his palm on my forehead like he is checking my temperature... I looked at him with utterly bored expression to let him know that I am done with this guy...

"Yoongi are you fine? Did you hit your head? " He worriedly asked me and I just slaps his hands away from my head... "I am absolutely fine hyung... And why would I hit my head? Huh." I weirdly stare at him... He shook his head in deniel...

"Something has happened definitely... You are smiling earlier... Like you are smiling" He emphasize his last line in disbelief... I sighed in annoyance... Why the hell did he came here when I was smiling... Oh God!

"Hyung... Smiling is comman thing that everyone do... Why are you saying it like I did something abnormal activity" He shaked his head in deniel again and said"I know smiling is normal thing but smiling of Min Yoongi is abnormal "I rolled my eyes at his statement...
" Did you fall in love"I widens my eyes and quickly stare at him in disbelief...Where would always such absurd thoughts come into his mind?