🥢10🥢

Yn is sitting on the Sofa while busy in her deep thoughts

Yn is sitting on the Sofa while busy in her deep thoughts... It's been nearly one week after that incident that happened with her... Two weeks since she heard about her father being murdered by Agust D... Her life is now completely changed in a good way... Suga treatment towards her making her feel really special... He treats her like she is most important person for him in this world...

He never let her feel outsider... Always coming to drop and pick her up from school... Always accompanying her at cafe and make sure about her meals... He is literally treating her like a princess... Slowly her barrier that she made is now falls down by his sweet and caring personality... She started to develop her trust on Suga... For her Suga literally started to learn sign language and she doesn't know how but he learned it really quick...

Yn leaned back on the Sofa and closed her eyes - enjoying the silence of the room... Her brain is wondering about her past... How she used to be treated by her parents... The only person who ever loved her was his Ajumma who used to be her caretaker...

"You have brought such a poor percentage?" Her mother yelled at her while beating her with leather belt... While Yn just cried in pain while laying there - unable to do anything...

" You are gonna starve for 3 days and leave in this dark room then you will learn how to respect your parents" Her mother said to her smirking at her weak figure who is laying on the floor of basement- barely conscious... Even after knowing she fears darkness...

" You are just a disgrace on this family ? " Her father shouted at her and gave her another slap... Her mother watching her with a smirk as her tears started to fall from her eyes...

A sob left from her mouth and she didn't realize that she was crying - not until a rough hand softly wiped her tears... She opened her eyes and saw him...

Yoongi stared at her with his cold face while caressing her cheeks, he sat besides her and spread his arms ... And that's when Yn found herself throwing in his arms , hugging him really tightly... Her tears are flowing from her eyes...Crying her heart out on his chest remembering the torture she endured from her parents... Her tears are wetting the T-shirt that Suga wore but he doesn't care, his first responsibility is his little one...