🥢8🥢

( Warning - This chapter contains bullying scene

( Warning - This chapter contains bullying scene... If you are not comfortable, You can skip those scenes)

Yoongi parked his bike near his parents luxurious mansion before he went inside it... After dropping Yn he got a message from Jisso that their dad is calling them for some work...

As he entered the first sight he saw was his mother

As he entered the first sight he saw was his mother...she was reading a magazine while sitting on a sofa... He came towards her smiling and gently hugged his mother from behind due to which she was shocked...

But after some time, when she finds out who it is, she smiles softly and lovingly and asks while caressing his hands... "Yoongi you have come my son." Yoongi smiles a little hearing his mother's question full of affection...He moves away from behind her and comes in front of her and looks at his mother with eyes full of love...

"Yes mom, dad had called me so I had to come. And I thought I would also go to meet you guys." He slowly and politely replied to his mother... his mother caressing his face and saying," It's good that you came, I was missing you a lot."

Yoongi didn't said anything but just leaned on his mother's touch which made his mother to smile more... Yoongi is very close to his mother since childhood... He was actually mama's boy then father while Jisso is more close to his father...Yoongi's mother is very humble and polite woman which is complete opposite from his and father's nature... His father has a more cold and serious personality and when it comes to business he is very strict and merciless... But his father also very soft for his family... He gained his personality from his father or he is more intimidating then him...

"If you guys are done, will I also get a chance to talk to my son?" Yoongi and his mother snapped their head towards the voice... There they saw Yoongi's father is standing near a stairs with a smile on his face when he saw his son... Besides his Jisso is standing with same look as her father...

"Dad!" Yoongi got up from his place and came towards his dad ... Both son and father greeted each other with a manly hug... " My son finally remember that he has parents " His father taunts him jokingly... Yoongi roled his eyes at his statement...