🥢6🥢

In the dark road, A middle aged man is driving his car as a peaceful music is playing inside the car

In the dark road, A middle aged man is driving his car as a peaceful music is playing inside the car... Apparently man is going to his home after working his ass of in office...

He was humming the song while driving his car... A excited smile is on his face... Today he just got promoted in his office and he is very excited to tell about it to his wife... " Yuri will be very happy " He exclaimed excitedly...

Suddenly his car stopped in the middle of the street... He frowned and got little annoyed by it's sudden malfunctioning... He wanted to meet his wife early to give her this good news but seems like he can't make it on time...

Annoyed he came out of his car to check what is wrong... He opened the front of car to search but there was a lot of smoke coming out of the car causing him to put his hand on his face ... He checked it through smoke but got confused by seeing it..

One thick black wire is cutted from between which cause the car to stop all of sudden... " What the hell... How did it even happened "he frowned as he grabbed that cutted wire and observe them in confusion...

Suddenly there was a hit on his head... A hit was very strong that it cause his head to bleed out... As he started to loose his balance , so he leaned on car to balance his body... But nothing really work and his gaze started to get blurry ... He finally falls on the ground before darkness spreads in his eyes...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

He slowly opened his eyes after being an unconscious for good amount of time

He slowly opened his eyes after being an unconscious for good amount of time . .. Trying to adjust his blurry vision, he tried to move his hands but he was unsuccessful in it... After his vision became clear, he glanced at room where he is...

It was dusty basement and then it clicked in his mind... He is kidnapped... His hands and legs are tied tightly in a chair... A panic runs through his body as he shouted " Is anybody is here... Why am I here "